Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 66 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Explorer

one of the first times posting for me, I just have been watching ExplorerForum for a while though. I just bought this thing the other day and want to show it off a bit :) More pics to come soon, planninga small lift and bigger tires soon.

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very nice! One of the few with a stick shift third gen.
Any mods planned for it?

Manual third gen, sweet!! Will look good with new tires an lifttt
Posted via Mobile Device

awesome manual 3rd gen! welcome to the forum

Sweet looking X mate, I love that colour. G'day and welcome too!

Thanks all I love my Ex, couldn't be happier. Probably will do some lights in the grill and take the running boards off. Pin stripe will come off too. Interior is really clean, no rust too. Thanks for the welcome too, I had a 99 mounty for a while and this place has been a great source of info for me.

another local!

welcome to the site! nice shifter model ex!

wow i would trade my X straight up for one of those manuals i looked in my area couldnt find any

I have been looking for a nice manual 4x4 02 for about a year. Finally found one with somewhat low miles ~108k. I called ford and the representative told me they made a total of (5035) manual 02 xls's. Not sure if that includes sport trac's. Thats less then 1% of total 2002 production suv explorers. Correct me if I'm wrong on any numbers im doing my research.

Wow, manual 3rd gens, or for that matter any manual explorer is rare, more so for the 3rd gens. Do you have cup holders in your center console? I do not see any.

This is my 02 ex after the 3" body lift with 285/75/16 cooper stt tires. I purchased the 2.75" lift from BTF and just waiting for it to show up so i can put it on. It sure needs the front to come up higher as soon as the lift gets here it will happen.

02explorer.jpg

Wow, manual 3rd gens, or for that matter any manual explorer is rare, more so for the 3rd gens. Do you have cup holders in your center console? I do not see any.

Yes it has 2 cup holders up front behind the shifter. I will post more pics of interior Monday.

A few of my last drive

Attachments

• Picture 275.jpg
    Picture 275.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,206
  • Picture 272.jpg
    Picture 272.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 1,196
  • Picture 274.jpg
    Picture 274.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 1,202
  • Picture 281.jpg
    Picture 281.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 1,198

I like that last picture!

hah, love your sticker!

Cheer's guy's:D:thumbsup:

Sweet never seen a manual 3rd Gen. Neat I thought you had to get the 2 door for that. I like the 1st pic Dunkin' Donuts in the background!

STU

A few more pics of my Ex. Got some more fresh powder on the ground yesterday.
freshpowder3.jpg

freshpowder.jpg

freshpowder2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nate, looks like you finally got some more snow! Go play in the powder Nate, go play in the powder!!!

SnowAngelSmiley.gif

Back