Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 71 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

amazon $8 bucks lol, it took about a week for them to ship to me, im gonna get a front skid plate off a f150 and a couple other things to make it look like an FX4, even though explorer didn't make fx4's they should of they would of been sick!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sweet! I'm gonna order mine! They really should have made an fx4, woulda been freakin awesome! But we can get stuff to make em like one haha

Finally broke down and gave my Ex a nice little upgrade since my dirt bike has been getting so much love lately.

A 3" cat back from the 3rd cat all the way back, Flowmaster 50 SUV and a stainless tip.

It's a little louder than I would have liked, I'm sure it takes some getting used to, but it sounds nice! Seems to have picked up some power as well, but I have only driven it once. I cant seem to get a good sound clip so you will have to use your imagination for now lol.

0302111640.jpg

0302111642.jpg

0302111641a.jpg

0302111641.jpg

Awesome man, all I've got running through my head is brmmm brmmm:D Can't wait to hear the sound bite when you get it sorted:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Aw you beat me to it lynchy! I was gonna say "Brrrrmmmmmmmmmm"

this is an odd sight for us in San Diego. we got about 3 feet of snow. (not in the pics below)
02explorer2-1.jpg
02explorer3.jpg

Nice shots dirtball! i really like your Ex.

X2 Look's choice.

A 3" cat back from the 3rd cat all the way back, Flowmaster 50 SUV and a stainless tip.

You fit a 3" pipe over the rear axle?! :eek: I barely was able to get my 2.5" pipe through there on my Ex.

You fit a 3" pipe over the rear axle?! :eek: I barely was able to get my 2.5" pipe through there on my Ex.

I had a local exhaust shop do it. There actually seems to be room around it even. I was quite surprised when they guy said he could fit a 3" through there, but what do you know, he could ;)

Dirtball, nice looking truck. I have some pics of the snow/ice on my truck from this last weekend, ill have to post them up one of these days.

got a chance to clean up the exploder today, meguiar's nxt is the best wax ever

DSCN0104.jpg

DSCN0109.jpg

DSCN0115.jpg

DSCN0087.jpg

:eek: Looks good! :thumbsup:

got a chance to clean up the exploder today, meguiar's nxt is the best wax ever

DSCN0104.jpg

I love how the lights reflect off the water.

Also agree meguiars nxt is really the best wax.

Where on LI were these pics taken?

Great photo's mate, sweet X and that sunroof is choice. I'm glad you said that about the meg's nxt, I've got some on order!

I love how the lights reflect off the water.

Also agree meguiars nxt is really the best wax.

Where on LI were these pics taken?

Captree boat basin, just south of west islip which is where i'm from. it's in the parks dept. parking lot with the boat ramp, was desolate today. everyone was at field 5 or at the commercial docks

:eek: Looks good! :thumbsup:

thanks boss

Great photo's mate, sweet X and that sunroof is choice. I'm glad you said that about the meg's nxt, I've got some on order!
:thumbsup:

Captree boat basin, just south of west islip which is where i'm from. it's in the parks dept. parking lot with the boat ramp, was desolate today. everyone was at field 5 or at the commercial docks

Looks like a nice spot to take some pics. Might have to check it out one day.

looks awesome! i am gettin some of that wax now :thumbsup:

Painted my headlights today and also got my new corners from Fed Ex. Going to put these bad boys back on the Exploder tomorrow.

IMAG0074.jpg

Painted my headlights today and also got my new corners from Fed Ex. Going to put these bad boys back on the Exploder tomorrow.

IMAG0074.jpg

Very nice. Good job on the headlights.

Where did you buy those corners from (link would be appreciated)?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very nice. Good job on the headlights.

Where did you buy those corners from (link would be appreciated)?

Just on Ebay, I don't remember the specific seller.

Back