Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 74 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I personally think you should leave the rack on, makes it look tough IMO.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nah i got these from cruizin concepts website...there 20x8.5 with a +36 offset...it was a gamble i didnt know how they would fit but im more than happy with them..

Well either way it looks great!! I've been looking for those in 20's and I know there aren't many places that make them.

I agree. I'm not a fan of how they look without it.

ill probably keep it on....i might take it off just to see how it looks

I personally think you should leave the rack on, makes it look tough IMO.

I agree. I'm not a fan of how they look without it.

Stock rim/tires with no roof rack=:thumbdwn:
101_1354.jpg

20" rims with no roof rack=:thumbsup:
100_1798.jpg

I'm hoping to get mine lowered(1.5") this summer and that should make it look a little more "sporty."

Everyones taste is different though;)

101_1354.jpg

100_1798.jpg

I'm hoping to get mine lowered(1.5") this summer and that should make it look a little more "sporty."

looks good...is it a pita to take the rack off?

101_1354.jpg

100_1798.jpg

You need to get rid of the factory rake. Other than that good looking ex :thumbsup: Cant wait to see it lowered.

<3 those 20's...

limited 02, are you gonna black out your headlights ?

looks good...is it a pita to take the rack off?

No, it's very easy(15min at most). There are three caps you need to pop off(6 total) and there will be 2 screws per(12 total). The caps are on each end and in the middle per rack. I left the crossbars in place, but you can remove them for easier storage if needed.

If I remember(been 2-3 years) I dabbed a little silicone on the threads of the original screws, reinstalled them snugly and used black touchup paint to blend them in. No problems and the best thing you may notice on the highway is a little less wind noise.

You need to get rid of the factory rake. Other than that good looking ex :thumbsup: Cant wait to see it lowered.

I can't wait to lower her down either!!! If only my money tree would grow:(

<3 those 20's...

;)

limited 02, are you gonna black out your headlights ?

I do plan on blacking them out and keep your eyes open for Tyler02's thread about his upcoming updates. I plan on doing the frontend similar to his;)

thought i would post a pic of what i use for those pesky ricers...and some stangs.

IMAG0044.jpg

That will smash a few ego's mate, awesome BOOOOSSSTT

That will smash a few ego's mate, awesome BOOOOSSSTT

Done that a lot...they dont know what to think when a suv blows them away

thought i would post a pic of what i use for those pesky ricers...and some stangs.

IMAG0044.jpg

Dude lets see some pix of how that dual exhaust is routed! Under or over the differential? You still have the spare tire in place?
Looks so nice BTW :thumbsup:

OMFG WHAT !!!!! ???? ^^^^^^^^^

Envy, and as he bows his head and shakes... lol

Awesome.

worship.gif

Nice! Dry or wet setup? what size shot?

It's a wet system...running a 100 shot right now..but ill probably put it back to 75...its the 4.6 plate system from nitrous express....its stupid fast with the 100 shot.

Dude lets see some pix of how that dual exhaust is routed! Under or over the differential? You still have the spare tire in place?
Looks so nice BTW :thumbsup:

I'll get some pics of it up...it runs over the diff and I do still have my spare in.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hot damn, lol looks good man !

Back