Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 82 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The black trim looks nice.

This is one of my favorite pics of mine.
x5.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

43, my laundry number in boot camp by the way, your Ex looks awesome in that shot!!

the black trim looks great. Definitely should go for that man

good luck with it man!

Thanks, I will post up when I do it.

Cool thanks for posting the info and the pics.

When are you going to BTF to get the arms done? :)

We haven't scheduled the date yet. As soon as he has the time to do it I will be taking it to him. Im hoping real soon!

Just got my spacers ordered and paid for, should be here in about a week and a half! :thumbsup: I'm excited!

Great! What size did you order?

I got 2.25/2. There isn't many trails around my house so I won't be flexing much at all. Also I'm gonna do the moog balljoints at the same time!

Wasn't planning to post any shots until she had a bath, but here she is anyway... and I will be getting new tires very soon with the blackwalls out. Also still contemplating removing all the badges.:cool:

When I first brought it home last December:
photo%201.png

This pic was taken this week:
IMAG0155.png

IMAG0125.png

Looking good man!!! Plan on doing the same to my lights soon:D

As soon as I get my rear wb's fixed(been sitting for two weeks, new wb's arrived yesterday) I'll be updating with new pictures myself.

X2 on the great looking X mate, sweet!

Plan on doing the same to my wheels very nice look on them. What type of paint did you use, how many layers, and time in between.

Just finished working on my project that I thought about doing 3 hours ago because I was bored.

Just 1 layer but already applied 3 and letting it sit for the night.

Anyone know a good custom badge site? Plan on taking Explorer off the side of the door and getting Exploder in black.

mailgooglecom-1.jpg

If you are wanting to use the same type of emblems, I would take the stock ones off, paint them either black or use nightshades and some clear(makes them look like black chrome if you do it right) and reinstall them to say, "EXPLODER." Saves you some pennys :D

Edit- For the back, take off all the emblems.

I'm newb at this stuff. What's the best way to remove the badge and to reapply? And I'll have to find a D.

untitled.jpg

well everyone, the Ex is getting new shoes as of right now! i had to leave it for a little bit, im going up to 255/75/17s, and in about a week or so, i should have my lift come in and installed. I will post before and after pics of the tires when i get it back. :D

alrighty well the Ex is back from the tire shop, and i am really happy with the new tires!
Before
P2190197.jpg

P2190196.jpg

and after!
P3180199.jpg

P3180198.jpg

P3180200.jpg

P3180201.jpg

P3180203.jpg

P3180204.jpg

Dont mind the window paint, my gf tagged me :)

Took a small trip today. A few pics:
6-1.jpg

9.jpg

7-1.jpg

8.jpg

Would've been nicer if it was a sunnier day. I think the pics still came out good.

alrighty well the Ex is back from the tire shop, and i am really happy with the new tires!

Dont mind the window paint, my gf tagged me :)

I was gonna ask you if you pissed off the tire shop! :p:

Took a small trip today. A few pics:
6-1.jpg

is it just me or is your front passanger door a slightly different color than the rest of your truck? ive noticed this on several of your other pictures as well

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

is it just me or is your front passanger door a slightly different color than the rest of your truck? ive noticed this on several of your other pictures as well

Yes you are correct! :thumbsup: The whole front end was painted by the dealership. I beleive the dealer did a cheap paint job from the front doors forward. Its not very well blended as you can obviously see. The last owners really beat the living sh*t out of this truck. The front end has peeling paint, and rock chips galore.

Back