Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 87 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

:D was just getting back from the creeks with some friends. ive got the 2 1/4'' spacer in the front and running 265/75/16 goodyeard wrangler rt/s tires. no other mods yet. idk if i should go with a 1'' in the rear or not? i like the squat stance. very aggressive looking.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

awesome! i have 2.25" for the front and 2" in the back for my Ex. they should be here sometime next week. if you want the back and front level, most people do a 2.25" and 1.75" spacer since the factory rake is 1/2" but your ex looks great! :thumbsup:

i like the front higher than the rear though, thats why i was thinking a 1'' spacer in rear maybe?

cgifford ... did you copy my taillights?!?! ;)

ha ha i taped the reverse light and the indentions in taillight, then tinted it. it looks awesome. i done perfect job on it.

i like the front higher than the rear though, thats why i was thinking a 1'' spacer in rear maybe?

Yeah i think a 1" spacer would be good, because the front would still be 3/4" higher. but whatever ya do, its gonna look good! any other plans for it?

ive got 16'' vision 375 warrior wheel on the way for it. and green hid kit and getting the front windows tinted. then ill prolly be done with it.

awesome! yeah i want to get the front windows tinted aswell, that dang sun always shines in!

those wheels will look saweet!

ha ha i taped the reverse light and the indentions in taillight, then tinted it. it looks awesome. i done perfect job on it.

i did the exact same thing ... first i blacked them totally out then realized i wanted the reverse light for backing up the boat at night ... so sanded off the spray then taped them

just took off the front air dam
BEFORE:
IMGP1699.jpg

AFTER:
IMGP1700.jpg

a few more pics:
IMGP1704.jpg

IMGP1701.jpg

Im going to wait and get a full brushguard ... but next hopefully in may im going to get the addicted offroad sliders

how did you tint your tails like that?

Just taped the reverse light and two other red strips and used vht nightshades to black them out

oh ok. doesnt sound too complicated. Is it legal?

I haven't got any crap about it ... but there's still red and white also a red 3 rd brake light ... also the red shows through the black

ok that sounds good then. love the look! hopee to do it myself when i get the time. Thanks for the help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back