Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 88 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Good stuff:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No problem gregor

Got rid of my old P.O.S chipped headlights and got some nice new clean ones :)

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

Look's good mate! Sorted out that sound clip of your new exhaust yet?

Slick looking X Harris, do you put those aux lights to work?

Aux lights do work, and lynchy I keep forgetting a sound clip of my exhaust. I've had so many reports to write for my school it just slips my mind. See if I can get that done this weekend.

No worries mate, good luck on the school stuff.:thumbsup:

Summer break can't come fast enough. With finals and stuff I am overwhelmed. Then I'll work full time and be able to mod the sh*t out of my ex. :D

Summer break can't come fast enough. With finals and stuff I am overwhelmed. Then I'll work full time and be able to mod the sh*t out of my ex. :D

What are you going to school for?

Exactly over summer I will work my butt off so I can do work on the Explorer. College is busy my friend.

not able to see any?

toy towing- [sorry for crappy Blackberry pic]
8735_1198716280587_1008926406_30631202_6212109_n.jpg

Spent alot of money over the past few weeks. got my black headlights and corners, new head unit, new sub, and new tail lights.
New head unit. JVC KW-AV640 6.1" touchscreen $450
IMAG0161.jpg

New sub. Polk audio 4 ohm 8" $140
IMAG0154.jpg

New tails. New decals $64 + $12

New black headlights + clear black corners. $102 +$26
no pics yet

Props to Sleb for the tail lights!

Looks good Kazer! The black on white looks great! :thumbsup:

Here is a couple teasers of my headlights im building. Keep in mind they are no where near done yet. I will have lots of pics with all the specs when they are finished.

DSCN1125.jpg

DSCN1124.jpg

DSCN1126.jpg

HOLY SMOKES Tyler!!!! Looking GREAT!!! Can't wait to see them in person and if you want, we can get some night shots for comparison;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello Taylers, are those Projectors? Did you modify the headlights to put the projects in?

Back