Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 27 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Alright cool, looks good

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Judochop - Hilarious Name Fella

Also im a big fan on the Go Rhino Bar :thumbsup:

I like them 265/75/16's. I'll be looking to get some of those maybe for the winter, but the tires on the X are brand spanking new from the dealer when I bought it used. No point in getting new ones yet.

When I do though, what do you all think about these from Treadwright?

58_1_.jpg

They are retreads.

Just washed and waxed...
IMG_1381.jpg
IMG_1382.jpg
IMG_1383.jpg

Nice!

STU

Nice rims! It looks good keep up the good work :thumbsup:

You should have bought those 20's!!! I'm going to send you a link of one like yours with wheels like mine on it. Missing out man!

Still thinking about. The guy still has them for sale.

--Post up a picture of what those 20's look like. I'm sure they look good.
--The blue color on your X looks good.

I just put my stock wheels on craigslist here for $400 obo to see if I get any hits.

I just put my stock wheels on craigslist here for $400 obo to see if I get any hits.

Man, I wish you were closer, I need a set of stock wheels badly!

Thanks for making it REALLY hard to keep my Honey Nut Cheerios down!

I agree ... looks like something out of the walmart toy aisle "dubs" collection

the wife said the rims looks kinda like a manhole sewer cover lmao

Those tails are off of a Mountaineer if I'm not mistaken;)

You are correct sir! Those are off a post 06 mountaineer.
And just for the record they do bolt up to the 02-05 Explorer's (except for some minor trimming under the light) can't vouch for +06 Explorer's though.

Well my X is an 05 so they'd fit. I was thinking of getting mounty lights or getting some leds.

Well my X is an 05 so they'd fit. I was thinking of getting mounty lights or getting some leds.

Well... The Monty lights are L.E.D's as well.
I know that you can't really see it on the pics but, the O.E brake & park light in the +06 Monty taillights are actually rear projecting L.E.D's. So when the light omits. It projects the light towards the reflecting prisms then back towards the driver behind you. Just like a normal bulb does.

get these instead of the monty lights
These bolt right in plug-n-play, no trimming or anything needed and i think they look better, maybe cause I have them hahaha....
The main reason i got these are cause there smoked already and they are leds. And in the product description it states that these light up 200 times faster than the average conventional filament bulb. This is a major plus cause at highway speeds of 60-70 when the brake is applied it gives the car behind you an additional 17 feet of stopping distance. This is clutch because i have been rear-ended 3 times one time totaling out my car.(I wasn't even in it!!) They look 100 times better and provide more safety :) sorry just rambling had a cup of coffee a red bull already...
IMG_1380.jpg

Haha I don't blame you I justified the most expensive bulbs I could find because of saftey. The biggest plus is the new white light haha. What are the asking price for those I really like them.

i got these from amazon but a bunch of places carry them i think it came to $204 after shipping.. sucks all the good stuff is on the west coast and us east coasters(ahhha) have to suffer high shipping cost's.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

new addition got yesterday big DC sticker. I now its gonna get me pulled over and its harder to see out the back but i think it looks cool lol, let me know what you think.
IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

Back