Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 227 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 05 XLT 4x2. Put this truck through hell and its been in places no 4x2 should have gone. Still lookin' good too. Thinking a 1.75/1.5 spacer lift and 265/70/17s are right around the corner. Also waiting on my hunter brush gaurd and flowmaster 40 in the mail! wooot!
CK4aBl.jpg
[/IMG]
B5mQCl.jpg
[/IMG]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Also, for you guys with faded trim, I took the advice of a bunch of people on here and bought my $4.50 bottle of Mothers Back to Black. WOW best 5 bucks I've ever spent. Did this on the back step, roof racks and hood cowl.

D1BMHl.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks great Zach!

Got my 2" hubcentric spacers on today
Before
IMAG0136.jpg

and After
IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

It looks soo much more mean! i love it! :D thanks to HiImBrian for helping me with how to exactly install them.

Those spacers make a huge difference. Looks awesome - Ill definitely be getting some when I get new tires. Where did you get your antenna?

Looks great Zach!

Got my 2" hubcentric spacers on today
Before

and After

It looks soo much more mean! i love it! :D thanks to HiImBrian for helping me with how to exactly install them.

Looks great! Just wait until you are walking up behind it from a distance. Two words. Fat ass.
da2afa76.jpg
]

Those spacers make a huge difference. Looks awesome - Ill definitely be getting some when I get new tires. Where did you get your antenna?

You can pick up universal stubby antennas on eBay for like 5-10 bucks.

Well I built another roof rack, I went with 1/2 " this time instead of the 1". I bet it weighs at least 30lbs lighter. Here's some pics.
IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

Looks really good. Nothing wrong with shedding 30 pounds. :p:

Well I built another roof rack, I went with 1/2 " this time instead of the 1". I bet it ways at least 30lbs lighter. Here's some pics.

I'm all for it weighing less, but I think it LOOKED beefier with the 1". I'm sure it works just as well though, so it gets a thumbs up from me! What does the bottom of it look like?

It's the same as the other, I have bars about 12" apart running along the bottom.

Here's some with the new lights.
IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

Got them HID's. Thanks to HIDVisions. Guy has some great prices! Bought these the other day from him and installed them.

photo1-1.jpg

My stock 2004 Explorer. Got her out in the mud for the first time a few days ago.

8c1c30422c3411e28b2322000a1fbe1b_7.jpg

838105ec2bef11e2979622000a1fb04f_7.jpg

Just picked this 2004 XLT up 2 weeks ago after rolling my 94 Cherokee. First order of business was getting some new shoes so I put on 265/75/16 Duratracs. Other than that I installed a single din headunit. Up next will be upper and lower black billet grills, black headlights and corners, black tails, fold down dvd player/screen, homemade roof rack and paint rims black to hold me over until I get some Crager/ Pro Comp rims and possibly a spacer lift.
ex1.jpg

ex2.jpg

ex3.jpg

Just picked this 2004 XLT up 2 weeks ago after rolling my 94 Cherokee. First order of business was getting some new shoes so I put on 265/75/16 Duratracs. Other than that I installed a single din headunit. Up next will be upper and lower black billet grills, black headlights and corners, black tails, fold down dvd player/screen, homemade roof rack and paint rims black to hold me over until I get some Crager/ Pro Comp rims and possibly a spacer lift.
ex1.jpg

ex2.jpg

ex3.jpg

It's amazing how a set of tires can make these things look so good, even without a lift.

Took advantage of the weather here is PA yesterday and debadged her and painted the grill black to hold me over until I get my billet grills. Also, blacked out the Ford badge on the back hatch and used my vinyl cutter to make some tan Ford logos.
ex4.jpg

ex5.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I took the front grill off painted it black and took off the emblem on the hatch and painted that black as well. Then used my vinyl cutter and made tan Ford logo's

Back