Wanted - 3rd row Power Seat 2011 Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted 3rd row Power Seat 2011 Explorer

Parts or services wanted
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a set of 3rd row power seats for my 2011 Explorer. The right side seat broke last year. I went to the dealership and they told me the best and easier way to fix it would be to find a set of used seats and swap the whole 3rd row.
Please let me know if you have one for sale or if you know where I could find one. I'm in Canada, but I would also buy in the USA. Colour does not matter.
Have a Great day!
Thanks

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a set of 3rd row power seats for my 2011 Explorer. The right side seat broke last year. I went to the dealership and they told me the best and easier way to fix it would be to find a set of used seats and swap the whole 3rd row.
Please let me know if you have one for sale or if you know where I could find one. I'm in Canada, but I would also buy in the USA. Colour does not matter.
Have a Great day!
Thanks
If you haven't found power seats, I have a manual set from my 2018 xlt. Black cloth, both headrests, listed here

I have power black breathable leather out of 2013 limited

I have power black breathable leather out of 2013 limited
Hi, thanks for the info. Where are you located? Are the power seats fully functional? Would it be possible for you to send me a picture?

Back