4.0 SOHC Supercharger Kit - 02-05 Sport Tracs/2dr Sports | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4.0 SOHC Supercharger Kit - 02-05 Sport Tracs/2dr Sports

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thanks modd you relieved my fears a bit. honestly i did the supercharger route and while it was a blast and i recommend it to anyone wanting to whine (lmao) i have a growing family therefore growing bills and income is not growing so im out on this purchase but i wish you the best of luck and just wanted to point out issues that i had with my old bonnie

thanks modd you relieved my fears a bit. honestly i did the supercharger route and while it was a blast and i recommend it to anyone wanting to whine (lmao) i have a growing family therefore growing bills and income is not growing so im out on this purchase but i wish you the best of luck and just wanted to point out issues that i had with my old bonnie

[MENTION=202186]05dakotatrac[/MENTION]

Thanks for your kind comments. We always love it when people ask questions. I actually just cut/pasted that response to an email inquiry as we get lots of similar questions and we never know what to post unless people ask.

We also understand (from personal experience) that it's not easy to blow $2000 and a weekend on your vehicle. So we designed the product line to try to make it as cheap/easy as we can to get people into boosting. By offering just the install kit as a bolt-on mod, this way people can find their own supercharger and start having a lot of fun without going the distance. I must say... even the 3.5 psi @ 50hp really wakes it up ;)

You can always go the 8psi kit or further too ... hehehe

Update:

Here is an 8psi dyno. We actually have a bunch more mods coming soon that can make much more hp :)
MODDBOX-8PSI-Dyno.jpg

*ps. Thats +8hp & +23hp over the Mustang GT :)

Just posted a universal tuning blog. This is applicable for all custom supercharger/turbo installs and even naturally aspirated. Those of you that bought these blowers will benefit from this simple "step-by-step" ... even if you don't buy our install kit it.
Check it out here: Moddbox Tuning Blog

Just posted a universal tuning blog. This is applicable for all custom supercharger/turbo installs and even naturally aspirated. Those of you that bought these blowers will benefit from this simple "step-by-step" ... even if you don't buy our install kit it.
Check it out here: Moddbox Tuning Blog

Bookmarked for a later date.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Forum Runner

Back