For Sale - 4.0l OHV Valve Cover Support Rails | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 4.0l OHV Valve Cover Support Rails

I have some valve cover reinforcement and support rails I made that add strength to the stock 4.0l OHV valve covers and distribute the clamping force to prevent common oil leaks. They come in raw steel and include hardware. $120 shipped to the 48 states for a pair

EDIT: I am not selling VALVE COVERS, these are ONLY the rings that go around the outside to reinforce the sealing lip. I get messages all the time thinking these are the entire valve cover and they are not.

LRM_EXPORT_247134229605880_20190901_210925571.jpg

LRM_EXPORT_247138580402408_20190901_210929922.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have to thank you for the great product and very fast shipping. I'm looking forward to getting these put on.

Thanks!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have some valve cover reinforcement and support rails I made that add strength to the stock 4.0l OHV valve covers and distribute the clamping force to prevent common oil leaks. They come in raw steel and include hardware. $119 shipped to the 48 states for a pair

View attachment 177392

View attachment 177393
How do I get my hands on a pair?

Brian-I need a pair of these…how can I contact you about this? Do you still have a set or have made another batch?

Brian-I need a pair of these…how can I contact you about this? Do you still have a set or have made another batch?

Yes I just made a bunch so I have some ready to go once my resupply of hardware gets in later this week. Replied to your message.

Are these still available I’m tired of leaks

I have some valve cover reinforcement and support rails I made that add strength to the stock 4.0l OHV valve covers and distribute the clamping force to prevent common oil leaks. They come in raw steel and include hardware. $120 shipped to the 48 states for a pair

View attachment 177392

View attachment 177393
Do you still sell these , was looking for a pair or real a right side one

yes i belivee he still does. PM him for more shipping or specific details

Yes, current price is $120 shipped for a pair. Message me for payment info. I only sell in pairs, not sure why you would want just a right one? These ARE NOT valve covers if that is what you are thinking. These do not fix damaged, bent, rusty or cracked valve covers. They will only help seal if the valve covers are in good condition.

Yes, current price is $120 shipped for a pair. Message me for payment info. I only sell in pairs, not sure why you would want just a right one? These ARE NOT valve covers if that is what you are thinking. These do not fix damaged, bent, rusty or cracked valve covers. They will only help seal if the valve covers are in good condition.
Ok sorry ,I thought they were the valve cover themselves , can't seem to find them

View attachment 177392

View attachment 177393
I AM INTERESTED IN GETTING A SET OF THESE AS I CAN NOT FIND A GOOD USED SET OF VALVE COVERS ANYWHERE. PLEASE EMAIL ME @ THESHOREFIX@GMAIL.COM WITH CONTACT INFO SO WE CAN DISCUSS THE DETAILS. THANKS RICHARD

Ps: Sorry about the caps just noticed caps lock was on

I AM INTERESTED IN GETTING A SET OF THESE AS I CAN NOT FIND A GOOD USED SET OF VALVE COVERS ANYWHERE. PLEASE EMAIL ME @ (deleted) WITH CONTACT INFO SO WE CAN DISCUSS THE DETAILS. THANKS RICHARD

Ps: Sorry about the caps just noticed caps lock was on

Sorry to inform you but these are not valve covers, only the support rings.

Are you still selling these?

Yes I am. Currently have 1 pair left ready to ship. I'll make more in January. Let me know! I can take paypal or venmo.
Sounds good, is there a way to private message me on here to give contact info?

Back