4/11 build week ,just recieved my window sticker | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4/11 build week ,just recieved my window sticker

shoeman

Reaction score
City, State
toronto
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 BORDEAUX LTD FWD
I just punched in my VIN to see if my sticker came up and there it is ,showing a build date of Tuesday April 12. YIPPEE YIPPEE .Limited FWD, Bordeaux Mettallic, Stone Leather. I am going to PM Seni ,and see if she can give me an ETA , if it is not to early.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yea! One step closer.

got mine this morning too..... same 4/12 build date! XLT, AWD, Sterling Grey, Black Leather, Nav, Etc.... can't wait!!!

I am so jealous!! I was told on 3/24 when I got my VIN that mine would be built the week of 4/11. Still no window sticker! I just want to see it so I have a build day to look forward to!!!

Me too!!! Build week of 4/11... Pulled up the window sticker this morning... Build date of 4/12! Soooo excited!!! I was originally hoping to have it by Easter... but doesn't look like it... hopefully it will not be to much after that! I'm on Long Island... wonder how long it will take. I can't wait!! XLT, 202A w/ Nav., Tuxedo black w/charcoal Black leather. :D:D

4/11 Build Date

I also received a 4/11 build date; however, I can't get my window sticker yet. Seni, how do I determine whether my build date has changed? The last seven of my VIN is GA56711 order #0020. Thanks.

Thanks to this post I checked my window sticker and I too have a build date of week of April 12th, I can't believe it!

I ordered 3/15 and got my Vin less than 2 weeks later. I am keeping my fingers crossed that things keep moving at this pace: )

I just punched in my VIN to see if my sticker came up and there it is ,showing a build date of Tuesday April 12. YIPPEE YIPPEE .Limited FWD, Bordeaux Mettallic, Stone Leather. I am going to PM Seni ,and see if she can give me an ETA , if it is not to early.

Yippee is right! I have replied via PM to this post. Let me know if you have any questions! :D

Seni

Yippee is right! I have replied via PM to this post. Let me know if you have any questions! :D

Seni
Hi Seni . I just recieved your PM , many thanks. Very self explanatory, I will PM you on Monday ,so you can look into the ETA then ,as it has a Tuesday build. ThX Shoeman.

Congrats everyone!! We ordered 3/7, Ltd 302a tri metallic white and got our sticker tonight!! build date of 4/12 - we are all as bad as our kids/nieces/nephews/neighborhood kids at xmas aren't we?....yes we are and it is AWESOME!

Got my window sticker today!! Looks like it will be built 4/13!!! Orders 4/7, Vin 3/24. And yes it is like waiting for Christmas!! It is fun to be a kid again!! I am so excited to have a date to look forward to!! :)

Hi Seni . I just recieved your PM , many thanks. Very self explanatory, I will PM you on Monday ,so you can look into the ETA then ,as it has a Tuesday build. ThX Shoeman.

Sounds great! I look forward to providing good news! *Fingers crossed!*

~Seni

Brat

Okay, I finally received my window sticker and my vehicle will be built on April 14th. Now I feel like a spoiled brat who threw a little tantrum. Sorry Seni!

Now how long does it take to receive the ETA or how do we find that information out?

I promise not to throw any more tantrums!!

Just got mine as well, April 14th build! Now the wait starts all over again till i actually receive it. Haha.

I have a build date of April 12. Seems like a busy week at the plant!

Congrats to all that have a build date. feels goood huh! I felt the same way when mine was built March 23rd. Don't bother Seni too soon.... Mine is still sitting in Chicago waiting to be shipped.

Hey all,

I wanted to let you know that I have returned each of your PMs and am all caught up! Thank you for your patience as I tracked all of your orders.

As for the window stickers, it does vary VIN to VIN, so keep checking every few days. You should see your window stickers up there very soon. Wishing you all a great weekend!

~Seni

Congrats to all that have a build date. feels goood huh! I felt the same way when mine was built March 23rd. Don't bother Seni too soon.... Mine is still sitting in Chicago waiting to be shipped.

Update:

Ordered 02/19
Built 03/23
As of 04/08 still waiting to ship.
Just got a PM from Lady Seni.
"Ex just got to dealer. Give them a day or two to call."

I'm happier than a pig in ****.

Thanks Seni

Vin # Site

Where did you go to punch in the Vin #. I received mine and would like to check the status. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back