4/11 build week ,just recieved my window sticker | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4/11 build week ,just recieved my window sticker

Hey Dave . Mine was built on 4/12 also, have not heard from Seni yet as to my shipping status, and we are around the corner as in 10 k from each other , we could be on the same truck. What dealer did you buy from.

I bought from Planet Ford. They called me today as it came in late this morning on the truck. I also saw two new ones arrive in the Ford dealership in Stouffville today. My dealer told me that the white ones seem to be coming quicker than other colours.

Yours should be here soon!:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just found out today via Seni that mine is built (4/12) and is being shipped. It is expected to arrive at the Dealer around April 20. It has not crossed the border but is in transit. I guess the Easter Bunny is helping it get here.:)

That Easter Bunny never ceases to amuse me! Between you and Shoeman, he is definitely delivering more than just Easter eggs! Have a great Easter gentlemen! :)

That Easter Bunny never ceases to amuse me! Between you and Shoeman, he is definitely delivering more than just Easter eggs! Have a great Easter gentlemen! :)

Thank you Seni, Have a wonderful Easter. I may even get mine before the 30th. My dealer called me this morning that he expects my EX at the Toronto rail yard by Tuesday of next week., if it does land he said he is going to send his jockey to pick it up and I can pick it up either that day or Wednesday. Fingers crossed ,I miss that New Car Smell.

Okay, I finally received my window sticker and my vehicle will be built on April 14th. Now I feel like a spoiled brat who threw a little tantrum. Sorry Seni!

Now how long does it take to receive the ETA or how do we find that information out?

I promise not to throw any more tantrums!!

A bit overdue but I'd like to state publicly that I have forgiven you! :) Ha! I wanted to also tell you that your Explorer has gone into "in transit" status as of this morning! Have a great rest of your week! ;)

~Seni

Now I am confused

Okay. Thank you for the update. Last week you sent me a PM indicating that the vehicle was "in transit" with an ETA of 4/25/11. Yesterday. The dealer has not received the vehicle yet so I am wondering what "in transit" means exactly??? Do you still show an ETA of yesterday??????

This all seems a little more difficult than it needs to be.

Additional Information

And another thing. Why would your system say that it went "in transit" as of this morning when last week it was supposedly on its way?

Annoyed and Tired

I am annoyed and tired of this whole process. If I did my job like Ford, I probably wouldn't still be employed. So when did my vehicle really go "in transit"? Today or last week???????

Okay. Thank you for the update. Last week you sent me a PM indicating that the vehicle was "in transit" with an ETA of 4/25/11. Yesterday. The dealer has not received the vehicle yet so I am wondering what "in transit" means exactly??? Do you still show an ETA of yesterday??????

This all seems a little more difficult than it needs to be.

Beanie50,

Sorry for the very delayed response.

As you may have noticed, I have not been active on the forum threads in the last 5 days; this was due to a computer system error in our office. It is fixed now, so I am just now seeing these posts.

Please forgive me for the confusion, at the time your status may have just been updated again, that morning, therefore leading me to think for a moment that it had just gone into in transit status. Please understand that I review over 100+ order statuses and VINs in a 3 day span and may not always remember what the last update I provided for you was. I see that you have taken delivery of your Explorer and hope that you have been enjoying it. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance in the future.

~Seni

Back