4 bfg all terrains mounted and balanced good deal? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4 bfg all terrains mounted and balanced good deal?

hey guys i found 4 BFG All Terrain's KO with a little less than 1k miles on them mounted on explorer rims (not sure what year). i have to go pick them up and its a little out of the way so im getting them for 300 dollars. Good deal or rip off? thanks for the imput

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey guys i found 4 BFG All Terrain's KO with a little less than 1k miles on them mounted on explorer rims (not sure what year). i have to go pick them up and its a little out of the way so im getting them for 300 dollars. Good deal or rip off? thanks for the imput

Figure about $200 each for the tires new, used stock rims go for $150-400 a set on Ebay, so yes, if the tires really have under 1k miles and have not been sitting for 10 years, that's a good deal.

I'd recommend checking into the manufacture date of the tires. http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=11

good idea im gunna check it right now thanks!

I paid about $600 for a new set of BFG KO 31x10.5x15 at costco. Included mounting lifetime balence and flat repair, tire disposal and nitrogen fill. I did have a $70 off coupon.

I paid about $600 for a new set of BFG KO 31x10.5x15 at costco. Included mounting lifetime balence and flat repair, tire disposal and nitrogen fill. I did have a $70 off coupon.

well i got the tires they were all in good shape and i finnaly have all 4 lug caps. Man were the old rims hard to get off my truck, i had to break them free with a few tire spins. I was working the in the dark, it was also raining like a **** so i got the rear 2 tires on, im going to put the other ones on tommarow or saturday. Good news is (sarcastic) my check engine light came on again and now its not idleing right, slow acceleration, and i can smell somthing burning. I was kind of beating on it out on the power lines yesterday. I need to stop going off road because its my only form of transportation.

its a cell phone pic so its not that good but there are the new BFGoodies

0516091552.jpg
:usa:

Back