• Register Today It's free!

4 door cut out flairs?

terribleII89

Reaction score
City, State
prince george, virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
89 broncoII xlt
I can't seem to find any dose any one know who sells em or how much or can. I just get flairs for another rbv and make a cut for the doors to open and close. I really don't wanna spend much cuz its also a trail truck and don't wanna pay a lot if I have to cut em and they get ripped off on a trail but tryin to make it leagal with full size axles

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok those work thanks

No problem buddy.if you do put them on can you post a pic here? Im going to be putting these on soon too just wanna see pics and any helpful tips you may have

I would post pics as soon as I figure out how to post with a droid lol its my only source of internet and the flairs will come later due to the axle swap is main priority now but thinkin of the flat mount to cut the rear fender up to the door and mout the flaisr on the door and cut it where the door opens

i have a droid too and i haven't figured out how to do it either.i use http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload from my laptop,maybe you can post them there and copy and paste them from there,if you can figure it out:dunno:

Well i have a photobucket but I haven't. Figured out how to trasfer it with this yet

Back