4-Door Explorer Supercharger Kit OUT NOW! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4-Door Explorer Supercharger Kit OUT NOW!

moddbox

Reaction score
City, State
Lake Country, BC
Year, Model & Trim Level
05Ranger08B400001Ranger..
4-Door Explorer Supercharger Kit - OUT NOW!

Installation Kits starting at $2048 - Click Here for more details.

explorerKitoutnow4dr.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I do want to do this on my 2004 found you an added to my Face Book for the future!

[MENTION=227127]Danfromwis[/MENTION]
Thanks for your comments! We will keep you up-to-date with all our new products via facebook. Some produducts due for release in the next 60 days include our Intercooler Kit, 5.5&8.0 psi adder kits, Explorer 2006-2010 Supercharger kit, 2007-2010 Sport Trac Supercharger Kit, and the 2005-2010 Mustang Supercharger kit! In future we hope to do more accessories for the Explorers and Rangers as well :)

For a limited time, receive free shipping on all Moddbox orders of $299 or more. Visit our website :)
FathersDayFreeShipping.jpg

any idea on the cost?

What Limited 02 said :)

Please keep in mind, this price does not include supercharger or tune. We offer online tuning services for $499 which includes the latest X4 SCT tuner and custom tuning services for your vehicle. We also offer the superchargers rebuilt but most of our customer buy them elsewhere or salvage/rebuild them themselves to save cash.

Hope that helps.

Just posted a universal tuning blog. This is applicable for all custom supercharger/turbo installs and even naturally aspirated. Those of you that bought these blowers will benefit from this simple "step-by-step" ... even if you don't buy our install kit it.
Check it out here: Moddbox Tuning Blog

You should set the permalinks on your website to /%category%/%postname% for search engine optimization purposes.

Finally did this. Hopefully it should be easier for everyone to search.

Also programmed a search tool that we are still working on. Also, many categories now programmed for easier searching. We are also rolling out more products as well as distributing other brand products starting this month. Starting with Magnaflow.

Thanks for all the feedback.

I looked at your website recently and it looks like a GREAT product! I happen to be a Super Coupe enthusiast and have a couple extra M90s laying around so this will be in the cards in the near future.

Does this kit apply only to the 4.0 SOHC Exps?

Back