4" drop brackets w/ 6" coils

Limited Ex

Elite Lurker
Reaction score
City, State
Greensboro, North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Limited
I am getting a set of 6" Skyjacker coils, and was wondering if my current Superlift 4" axle drop brackets would be compatible. Right now, I have the center bolt in the top hole, and thought that if I put the coils in and put the bolt in the bottom hole, if it would compensate, Anyone know?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yup it should. You could actually probably get away with it even if you didn't have another hole because cams can correct for up to 2". Caster situation may need to be evaluated though. If you have stock radius arms you may need 6" drop brackets. Also you may need different brackets with extended radius arms, not sure how superlift works on that.

I have been wanting new radius arms, but really do not want to pay $500 for new Skyjacker ones. Would it be good enough for drivability?

I run 6 " coils from the 4" setup and for the record when we put Ryan1's lift in last weekend. The skyjacker 6" lift only varies on the ttb mount, the radius arms stay the same regardless of 4" or 6" lift. Ryan is running the bottom bolt with 6" springs but plans on putting in F150 spacers. I might toss in my f150 spacers on top of my 6" springs with the TTB bolts still at the 4" hole to eye up the alaignment. I am not satisfied with my current alaignment that Goodyear did for $150 looks a lil / \ to me.

Sounds good to me, now I just have to find some radius arms......

Dannyboy

Ran in to same problem on lift I put on mazda p-up. We tried spacers too and they turned camber the other way. Ended up using a half inch composite block to zero out camber. Now wheels look like this l l instead of this / \ or this \ /

Yeah they are i actually have that setup on mine...

Back