• Register Today It's free!

4" Lift + F150 coil seats?

davy crockett

Reaction score
City, State
British Columbia
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 XL
I bought a 4" lift for my 93 X and was going to go with a de-arced SOA in the rear but now that I have the SOA done I kind of like the height the rear has. Now I wish I'd gone with the 5.5 kit but since the lift's half installed it's too late for that. I was wondering if I could use the F150 coil seats along with my 4" lift to give me the height to match the rear?

Any concerns with going this route? Alignment maybe?

well you might get away with it. I know i did for awhile but my front springs were so worn out if was not funny.
if you go this route then you might wanna use the 5.5 inch(lower holes) to keep it somewhat alignable there .

Going to the 5.5 brackets isn't an option unfortunately given the 4" kit is better than 1/2 installed. I need this rig to be as streetable as possible so alignment issues won't do. I guess I'll stick to the plan and see how it goes.

Im running a 5.5 kit on top of the f150 seats. my alignment was pushing it on the pass side, but its in there with a 3* adjuster.

Weather or not you can align it depends from truck to truck. if you happen to know where your adjustments at itll give you a good idea whether or not you can get away with it.

Back