4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Here is my new X, I will be picking her up tommarrow as soon as I leave work. I'll be upgrading from a 96" EB
Tell me what you guys think.

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4-1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

9.jpg

07Ironman.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That thing looks so good!

Those flare's look cool as.

Very nice - any plans?

Nice upgrade, the color combo is great.

Are those stock wheels?

Nice upgrade, the color combo is great.

Are those stock wheels?

It's an Ironman edition and all of them come with those wheels. I wish I had those wheels, some of the best looking wheels I've ever seen.

haha alright, thanks guys, Yeah, I love it. umm yea, the wheels are real nice, they do come with the Ironman package. Plans, anything to improve my MPG. So I will be getting a better intake, and then some kind of exhaust and anything else that might help. any ideas?

Here is my new X, I will be picking her up tommarrow as soon as I leave work. I'll be upgrading from a 96" EB

That thing looks pretty good for stock not gonna lie

07Ironman.jpg

Very nice. I like the silver color. Ironman Explorers have always been a favorite for me.

Thanks! I'll be picking it up from the lot tommarrowwwwww haha, I'm pretty excited right ab now lol. It rides amazing tho, maybe just bcuz I have a POS or something, and the turn radius is pretty ridiculous too!

Very nice. I like the silver color. Ironman Explorers have always been a favorite for me.

Thanks,

Is there a reason why there is so few of them? I hardly ever see them around...

Thanks,

They just didn't make very many. I've seen probably only 4-5 of them.

Thanks,

The ironman was a limited run. Let me see if I can find production numbers...

I tried to find a count but couldn't, specifaly the 07 model since thats the one I own, so it would make me feel special if I own a unique model, kinda like the honda 2000's or the golf gti, where there is a limited amount.

I'm guessing they probably made less than 5,000 of them, but who knows, that could be way off.

Damn mate that is a sick looking X!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good to go!! :eek:

Back