4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ok first time in my life I saw a modified 4th Gen today!(besides mine of course). I mean I have seen 4th Gens with like 22"s and stuff but none with a decent amount of work done. It was coming up HW 18 to Lake Arrowhead, it came around the corner pretty fast so I literally only got a about a 1 1/2 sec look at it. I was coming around a left corner, which would mean he was making a right and I could only see the front of his truck. At first glance I thought it was PWR Adict's truck but then I was like "no way.." It was silver with his roof rack and lights, chrome bull bar, and probably some other goddies that I couldn't observe in just a second and a half.. Again I only got a front view so couldn't see the fenders but I'm 99% sure that it wasn't him lol. But I could see the owner was totally checking out my ex too. I pulled over in the next turnout hoping he would turn around but I was late for a class so I said "f##k it.." This made me so happy today, never get ANY respect for my explorer by ALL the other f**kin clueless explorer owners:banghead:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I finally got some new rims for my '08 Ironman:

ironman-1.jpg

The amber fog lights look really sweet, though it's hard to tell from these pictures.
ironman-3.jpg

ironman-2.jpg

^Those are awesome man! I would love to hit the dunes with my truck.

And aside from that, this is probably the most unsteady thread I have ever seen.. It's like smokin hot for a few weeks then it dies away for a couple months. lol

GatorTots, sweet Explorer, can I have the old wheels? :D

The Electrician, that's a good looking Explorer, and sweet pics too!

GatorTots, sweet Explorer, can I have the old wheels? :D

LOL...unfortunately, I have to use the old wheels once the salt hits the road in November. :)

Heres a pic of the wifes Mounty. We took a trip to Pigeon Forge and it is setting at the cabin we rented. I washed and waxed it up really good before we left but it is a bit road dirty in the pic.

2011-6-4pigeonForge.jpg

:eek: Stu, the Mounty looks sweet!! :eek:

Nice Mountaineer! Looks pretty clean! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! Striker I am lovin the wheels and tires. I would love a set of those wheels.

STU

Striker, those wheels and tires look amazing together. I think those wheels are some of the best Ford has ever made, and I'm not normally a fan of bigger wheels.

Agreed, those wheels look awesome. How are those tires on the road?

Very Nice! I would never have had the meatheads balance the wheels with outer wheel weights like those though. They will cause the clearcoat to detioriate after a few winters.

Looking great Stuart and Striker:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very Nice! I would never have had the meatheads balance the wheels with outer wheel weights like those though. They will cause the clearcoat to detioriate after a few winters.
Ya...I asked about putting weights inside the rims (have them on my Audi) but for off-road use they said it would be better not too....could get damaged, etc

Back