4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ya...I asked about putting weights inside the rims (have them on my Audi) but for off-road use they said it would be better not too....could get damaged, etc

They're full of ****.

First thing I did when I bought my Explorer was have a wheel shop re-balance the wheels with the stick ons.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They're full of ****.

First thing I did when I bought my Explorer was have a wheel shop re-balance the wheels with the stick ons.
Well thats good to know. I will change them next time I rotate my wheels.

The OEM 20's with Terra Grabblers look great.:thumbsup:

Before yesterday at work while moving around construction site, I took these photos to show my Ursula flexing, I know it is nothing but still :D

5844599923_02464b6509_b.jpg

5844598447_11b77e9617_b.jpg

5845146996_1544087caf_b.jpg

5844595305_69cdf3ffe2_b.jpg

Ursula is a sexy beach

That's pretty dang sweet man.

Here finally got a good image:D

Attachments

• SEWEB.jpg
    SEWEB.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 2,647

Look's awesome!!!!!

one more;)

Attachments

• EX2web.jpg
    EX2web.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 2,686

Dang nice pics there Stic-0

STU

I agree. Nice pics. :eek: Where did you take them?

They were taken in the Angeles National Forest. This spot is about 30 mins. from my place:D

saludos a todos los miembros del forum Ford

Me agrada poder compartir con ustedes desde venezuela soy fanatico a las camionetas ford explorer tengo una eddie bauer 2008 y quiero compartir con ustedes mis imagenes, espero que les guste a todos. saludos

Me agrada poder compartir con ustedes desde venezuela soy fanatico a las camionetas ford explorer tengo una eddie bauer 2008 y quiero compartir con ustedes mis imagenes, espero que les guste a todos. saludos

We will wait your pics Pana! Al pendiente de tus fotos Pana! Saludos

55incheslift1.jpg

I know its not offroad but I jsut finished a 3" body lift on it. So i have that and truxxx spacer on it. Im sittin at 5.5 inches +- a little on 32" tires

Looks good. Those tires are looking a slighty small with that BL

In person they look a little better but I kinda just bought em. Only like 6k miles on em. So im not going to buy 33's yet. That and i wanna lift it another 3-4 inches so i can put some 35's on it. I know its going to be a ***** of a job but its going to happen. Slowly of course. But thanks for the comment too!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

In person they look a little better but I kinda just bought em. Only like 6k miles on em. So im not going to buy 33's yet. That and i wanna lift it another 3-4 inches so i can put some 35's on it. I know its going to be a ***** of a job but its going to happen. Slowly of course. But thanks for the comment too!

What?! ANOTHER 3-4" of lift?! Dude, I'm running 33's with only the truxxx lift plus 13mm et. wheels. With the right offset and just a 1 1/2 - 2" body lift I could fit 35's.

Back