4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 34 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

stang, D-Rings never looked so good!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

photo21_zpsc782f0e6.jpg

photo12-Copy_zpse1ba0683.jpg

photo31_zpsba82960a.jpg

photo4_zps172631e5.jpg

Sweet Explorer! I love that color.

Not her best pics but what the hell.

IMG_0921_zps7113d62b.jpg

One of my nice little peaceful hideouts :)

IMG_0736_zps867113a7.jpg

bonner... nice x... love the color, mine is the same color... are thos rims factory? I really like the chrome

Not her best pics but what the hell.

One of my nice little peaceful hideouts :)

IMG_0736_zps867113a7.jpg

You missed most of the real scenery in that 2nd pic! Just kiddin that looks like a great place to chill.

bonner... nice x... love the color, mine is the same color... are thos rims factory? I really like the chrome

Yeah I'm a really big fan of this color too, I've seen darker versions but I think this one stands out more. And yes the rims are stock 18's. I'm not sure why ford would have different options for the eddie bauer. My friend had a darker color but had heated seats and without the chrome. Doesn't make sense to me to diminish an eddie bauer

You missed most of the real scenery in that 2nd pic! Just kiddin that looks like a great place to chill.

Haha I know. I took some but the sun was blinding my iphones lens. But the canyon runs all the way to the mountains that you see in the picture. And it goes the other direction too. I was at about the halfway point. Its really nice.

Just found some gunmetal-ish grey plastic paint recently, so I painted the rear chrome trim piece with it. I'm liking it.

P1020227_zps599a8a43.jpg

P1020228_zps910ffccd.jpg

I'm going to do the grille once I get the time.

Definitely looks good matching the lower plastic. :thumbsup:
Looking forward to seeing the grill match.

Thanks! I have to make my Explorer unique somehow since I see so many white ones similar to mine. :D

Looks great willied. Been wanting to paint mine forever, I don't know why I haven't yet.

Looks great willied. Been wanting to paint mine forever, I don't know why I haven't yet.

Thanks man! It was a pretty painless process. I was just afraid of breaking the piece getting it off, but I popped it off pretty easily with a screwdriver once I had the screws out. It was also pretty dirty behind it, so it was nice removing all the grime while I had the chance. :D

Thanks man! It was a pretty painless process. I was just afraid of breaking the piece getting it off, but I popped it off pretty easily with a screwdriver once I had the screws out. It was also pretty dirty behind it, so it was nice removing all the grime while I had the chance. :D

Nice. I'll have to try.

Took the bumper off for a laugh.

IMG_0972_zps7cfd8044.jpg

IMG_0975_zps2521c079.jpg

Looks pretty mean! Are you still selling 'er?

Yep:( Keep an eye out for her. I'll probably have her up on ebay motors and craigslist by the 15th...

My 06 , I recently added chrome handles and took pinstripe off.

Here's a picture of my new Sub Box , it houses 3 JL 8w3s . Its AMZING Rock / Metal sounds perfect and when Im in a bass mood like hip-hop the bass Its Outstanding . People do not believe that there 8s ..... even when I just had 2 of them people that I had a pair of 10s or a 12. Now people think I have multi 12s or 3 10s LOL I love JL

vOctYyQ.jpg

Pretty excited im getting my truxx lift in a couple weeks then i gotta find some tires black out my stock rims for now then illi post some pics and some muddy ones of course

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hopefully its sooner than a couple weeks sploder. Well pm me on the price again and ill see if I cant get it to ya a bit sooner. I need to see those pics!!!!!

Back