4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I thought this too before I got the grille and thought I would be trying to hide my truck until I got the ford logo on.. but now I think it looks way better without. I still have my stock one in my shop somewhere and I can throw it on if I want but I don't think I will now.

You need to see it in real life to understand

Well, I have seen other aftermarket grilles in real life, and they look naked without the emblem. But I'm not saying you're wrong about this grill. I think it's the best looking aftermarket grille even without the Ford emblem on it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm new. How do you guys post your pics?......thx
thanks

My Ex:

IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

Looks good striker. Is that a B8 A4 I see in the reflection of your grille?

That is an excellent looking Explorer, striker.

thanks willied. ......and "Yes" it is mine.....Also had a 2004 1.8l ........but had a few failiors with the ingnition coils....known issue with the 1.8l. It was also "chipt".....a rocket it was.....

thanks willied. ......and "Yes" it is mine.....Also had a 2004 1.8l ........but had a few failiors with the ingnition coils....known issue with the 1.8l. It was also "chipt".....a rocket it was.....

haha ok right on.

Nice Explorer Limited Striker5424! Those OEM 20's look great and are somewhat rare around here.

Nice Explorer Limited Striker5424! Those OEM 20's look great and are somewhat rare around here.

They're probably the best looking 20" wheels I've ever seen.

They're probably the best looking 20" wheels I've ever seen.

Thanks. I like them too. This summer I will change the rubber on them and get a more aggressive looking tire: Nitto Terra grappler......265-50-20

That's a good looking ride. The white of black tint can't be beat. The 20s set it off too!

Assembly

And i think it looks much better without the ford logo. Just sayin..

I agree. I actually hit a nifty little construction cone a few weeks ago and busted my stock grille. I already have the billet grille pieces but after I ordered it, I realized I need the outside piece to replace the rest of the grille. I believe its call the assembly or frame - not sure. Can you tell me where you ordered yours?

I agree. I actually hit a nifty little construction cone a few weeks ago and busted my stock grille. I already have the billet grille pieces but after I ordered it, I realized I need the outside piece to replace the rest of the grille. I believe its call the assembly or frame - not sure. Can you tell me where you ordered yours?

I got it from KGS Engineering, their site. But umm.. a billet grille wont fit on it. Plus I think the KGS grille looks 100% more classy then a billet grille.. and I used to have a billet grille too as I'm sure you saw.

I'd return it once you get it haha

I got all the parts for it at autozone. the hardest part was the maf sensor housing

I got it from KGS Engineering, their site. But umm.. a billet grille wont fit on it. Plus I think the KGS grille looks 100% more classy then a billet grille.. and I used to have a billet grille too as I'm sure you saw.

I'd return it once you get it haha

Haha crap, so I ordered the wrong thing?? That stinks! Well I am looking at the KGS site, can you tell me which one of these grills I should order?

When I hit the cone, it busted the entire grille, so I need to make sure I can replace the whole thing. And clearly I have no idea what to order :)

^PM'd

how do i post photo if its a file in my computer?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you can also put them on facebook

Back