4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

King of So Cal

Reaction score
City, State
So Cal
Year, Model & Trim Level
Post them Up!!!

Second Gen Sport Trac's are welcome as well (07-10)

Comments are ok but please don't pollute it with off topic issues.

Thanks and have fun!

bu1.png

IMG_1072.jpg

DSCN1251.jpg

expractice4.png

expractice2.png

And many more pics of her like this on page 22

Now running 35's

unnamed_zpskorulfmn.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That is a very nice looking Rig... once my X isn't my DD and I do all the stuff I plan on doing to it... I thought about seeing how a 4th gen front clip would look on a 2gen sport...??

Nice! I love that color, the wife wanted a X that color but we found another Mounty instead. I have a 08 Mounty but haven't really done anything to it yet. But I hope to soon.

STU

img_3623_std.jpg

IMG_3761.jpg

With my winter wheels:
IMG_4350.jpg

That is a very nice looking Rig... once my X isn't my DD and I do all the stuff I plan on doing to it... I thought about seeing how a 4th gen front clip would look on a 2gen sport...??

That would look amazing! LOL

looks good guys and by the king of so cali i think i saw u today but i am not quite to sure i was in hunnigton beach with some friends and i saw u it was around 3pm

deuce how many k r ur hids and nice x u got

thanks! i'll post better pics later when i have time to take better pics..

first post were 5k 55watt kit headlights, last picture was 55watt 6k headlights with 5k 35watt foglights.
if anyone interested in a set of the turn signals (they stay white, and turn amber when you use your turn signals.. (they switch back from white to amber, white to amber..repeat)

i have a new pair that i didn't use, was gonna put it on my dad's car but he doesn't want them.

they are 30 white, and 30 amber. (you wont find any seller online selling 30 LEDs each, typically they only come with 24 or less) i bought them for 85, i'll let them go for 70 shipped. like i said. brand new... paypal verified.

led.jpg

I love the look of the 4th gen especially the front grill...wanna see more pics....hey deuce what type bulb is that, 3157?? im interested

yeah they are 3157. technically 3057 3157 3357 3457 4157 3056 3156 3356 3456 4156 are all the same sockets, its just that they produce different levels of heat. but because these are LEDS, if you want to avoid the hyper flashing (fast flashing and error message on your dash) you're gonna need something called "load resistor LED" you can find on ebay for about 10 bucks a pair.

i remember there is another way by replacing a molecule that controls the flashing on our X, but i actually couldn't find where the molecule to replace was located.. i would love to find out now so i could fix it that way. any idea guys?

looks good guys and by the king of so cali i think i saw u today but i am not quite to sure i was in hunnigton beach with some friends and i saw u it was around 3pm

Nope, wasn't me. Someone else with the same looking X haha.

Nice rides guys. I hope my weather man dont see your tags!

STU

Those look good. Does anyone have a SAS 4th gen?

lookin nice guys keep up good work

Post Them Up!!!

DSCN0168.jpg

Great looking truck! It's hard to tell from the pics, but how thick are those headlight bezels? I'd like to get a set and paint them matte/semi-gloss black. It's a whole lot cheaper than going with the lights that are black beneath the lenses already :D

i wanna make my fogs look like that duece is that 3000k hids for ur fogs

Great looking truck! It's hard to tell from the pics, but how thick are those headlight bezels? I'd like to get a set and paint them matte/semi-gloss black. It's a whole lot cheaper than going with the lights that are black beneath the lenses already :D

Thank You:) ya I was going to paint them black but desided not to. It would look so good with a white ex haha. Anyways their very thin, kinda hard to measure now that their on, but I would say about an 8th of a inch, maybe less. Their made by RiTrenz. I'll post a better pic of them later.

looking good fellas keep em comin love seein pics

Ok, here is some more when she's nice and clean.

DSCN0359.jpg

DSCN0355.jpg

DSCN0358.jpg

DSCN0352.jpg

DSCN0342.jpg

DSCN0338.jpg

DSCN0339.jpg

DSCN0336.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back