• Register Today It's free!

4x4 Clubs

lonewolf68

Reaction score
City, State
Salt Lake,Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT
Does anyone know if there are any 4X4 clubs around Salt Lake City, Utah? I always go by myself. There have been times that I had to save myself (chains, come alongs and luck). Moab is about 5 1/2 hrs away.:shoot:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I beleive there are alot of explorers in your area. There is no distinguished "club" to my knowledge but alot of cool wheelers. I mean heck, the guys go to Moab once or twice a year!

You're very lucky that Moab is only 5.5 hours away. I have to drive 2 days to get there! Come to our next Moab run, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

I know there are more than a few members in Utah, and quite a few that would probably go out on any long weekend.

I've never been to Moab, Would I be able to do anything there? All I have done to my x is tt, add-a-leafs, Warrior Shackles, 265/75/16 XT tires, and LS 4:10 in the rear it is a 99. Still waiting for ARB for the front. If so count me in.

I'm about 3 hours away from you. Maybe on some 3 day weekend or something I can throw the ole X on a trailer and head down there or you come up here. Either way it'll be fun.

Even though I've been thinkin about starting like a North-West Chapter for Explorers. We can do stuff in WA, ID, UT, and OR. Just a thought. Tell me what ya think!!!!

That sounds like a great idea to me. Everyone is afraid to go with me because of the things I try and the places I go. If it's possible I try it and even if isn't, I still try it.

Hey I am hear in salt lake and Moab is less then 4hr. away I went friday, but I think we have a few guys from the board hear,we need to go out sometime. Wasatch Explorers is one club hear and we have some Jeep clubs, check into them at some of the 4x4 shops.

Wade

You must have been hauling a$$. It's 324 miles from Salt Lake. I live in Tooele, It's 330 miles from here. I went there this weekend (Finally), it took me 5 hours.

Originally posted by lonewolf68
I've never been to Moab, Would I be able to do anything there? All I have done to my x is tt, add-a-leafs, Warrior Shackles, 265/75/16 XT tires, and LS 4:10 in the rear it is a 99. Still waiting for ARB for the front. If so count me in.

Hey lonewolf68 the Moab 2002 trip is just the run for you to go on. There will be plenty of places for your slightly modified truck to go on. Please sign up, you won't regret it. Good people! Good fun! :bounce:

Back