Completed Project - 5.0 swap - w/ 4406 | Page 21 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Completed Project 5.0 swap - w/ 4406

Use this prefix for completed projects that are not "How to" articles or threads asking for help.
Have to say, that picture really shows how perfect your truck is.

no it doesnt. i cant even begin to say how white glove clean it is. also, when you look at the entire truck over, you would swear a mega dollar professional shop did this thing.

Thanks Don! It means a lot.

no it doesnt. i cant even begin to say how white glove clean it is. also, when you look at the entire truck over, you would swear a mega dollar professional shop did this thing.

Wow. I missed that complement somehow! Thanks man! I'm not sure I would as far as a "mega dollar professional shop" though..

I'm not sure why it is but everyone that has seen my truck in person off of the forum makes a comment about how it looks better in person. I guess that's a good thing, but that is also why it doesn't get recognition at car shows, it hides in plain sight. sleeeeper. haha

I'd love to see it myself Andy, I'm sure it is amazing. I used to detail cars, and we Explorer owners know what average trucks look like.

Mine has some corrosion from being in Milwaukee for five years, I've got plenty of work to do to save the chassis. I'm hunting for an 02/03 Sport hatch, in red hopefully.

Back