5.0 Torque Monster Headers on eBay | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5.0 Torque Monster Headers on eBay

Accarguy

Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer 5.0 AWD

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If I didn't want to go on vacation in two weeks I would have bought them already, lol.

I have EGR versions on my NON EGR truck. Id almost trade someone for those if they needed the EGR version so I can actually get to my spark plugs without breaking them, I just really don't want to take mine off lol. Such a pain.

I have a 2000 5.0 AWD.. assuming it has EGR, can't go check because its at the shop. Can anyone confirm my thought? 650 seems like so much considering the alleged restock of OBX Headers in a few weeks...

Yes yours has the egr

I have a 2000 5.0 AWD.. assuming it has EGR, can't go check because its at the shop. Can anyone confirm my thought? 650 seems like so much considering the alleged restock of OBX Headers in a few weeks...

I'm still not convinced the quality is the same as the TM. But yes 650 is a fair amount of money for used headers, but when you consider how rare they are that's not all that bad.

Back