(5) 33x12.5x15 Goodyear Duratrac's on Camouflage Sand 15x8 Cragar Soft 8 wheels $700 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

(5) 33x12.5x15 Goodyear Duratrac's on Camouflage Sand 15x8 Cragar Soft 8 wheels $700

I'm selling my set of "five" yes "5" 33x12.50x15 Goodyear Duratrac's mounted on 15x8 painted Camouflage Sand Cragar Soft 8 wheels, 5x4.5 bolt pattern and 4" backspacing. All five tires have same amount of tread and wear, rotated and balanced regularly.

Most people sale wheels and tires in a set of four, what about a matching spare, I have you covered.

They have just shy of 6k on them, tons of tread left. I'm doing a SAS (solid axle swap) on my rig and will be running 37x12.5x16.5 H1 military wheels and tires so I have no use for them.

They were originally black but everyone has black wheels so I painted them Cammo Sand.

I can either sell the wheels and tires separate or together, just let me know. This is for local pick up only, no shipping.

The price is $700 for all five wheels and tires. These tires aren't cheap and are usually on back order everywhere. I would also be interested in a trade for a 220v, 175amp and up gas mig welder with or without bottle. I can put cash towards the welder if it's big enough and a complete setup with bottle and or cart.

IMG_3643.jpg

IMG_3541.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

IMG_4153.jpg

IMG_4152.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll post more pictures tonight after work.

Tires might be sold locally.

Let me know, I can most likely pay tonight/tomorrow if the whole set (tires and wheels) are available.

Pm me your number and I'll call you around 6-630pm.

Local buyer can't fit 15's on his truck.

Sold !!!

Back