$500 Rebate on 2012 Explorer | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

$500 Rebate on 2012 Explorer

I ordered my XLT a couple of weeks ago and was told that the $500 + $750 cupon could both be used at pt of sale in about 8 wks. The cupon is only good thru Sept 15 and who knows if the $500 will still be offered then, so I hope it works out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I ordered my XLT a couple of weeks ago and was told that the $500 + $750 cupon could both be used at pt of sale in about 8 wks. The cupon is only good thru Sept 15 and who knows if the $500 will still be offered then, so I hope it works out.
Same situation here. Found out that my private offer $750 was renewed and expires 10/24. I immediately called my sales guy and told him to place the order. If there are no glitches in the order / build / delivery process, I should be able to take advantage of both the $750 coupon and the $500 rebate. I doubt the rebate will disappear anytime soon. It seems 2012's are more plentiful now which means sales might be slowing up a bit.

How did you find out that your $750 cupon was renewed and extended? My cupon still shows that it will expire 9/15, and I know my Explorer will not be here by then. (even though the salesman says that I can still use it when I purchase the SUV).

My salesman has been checking the Ford system every couple days since the last coupon expired. I'm supposed to get the certificate in the mail, although I didn't last time. I don't think you can check it yourself via web. I just have a great sales guy who's done a great job helping me get the best deal available! That's why I keep going back to him.

Excited to report that I pulled the trigger yesterday and ordered my 2012!

XLT 4WD

Ingot Silver Metallic
Charcoal Black Leather
205a Group
Tow Package
Navigation System

After driving my 2000 XLT for 11 years, I'm looking forward to my new EX!

:D:D:D:D:D
:chug::chug:

What price did you get for the explorer am looking at ordering same package except light stone leather.

What price did you get for the explorer am looking at ordering same package except light stone leather.

I got it for $100 over invoice.

Got mine for $250 over invoice.

Most dealers I spoke with were willing to sell at or around invoice. Kinda depends on the size / volume of the dealer. The bigger guys seem to get more flexibility. You would expect a good deal on an "ordered" vehicle as they don't have to put any money into the sale. No inventory carrying cost, etc..

Back