5th Gen 2011 - 2013 Ford Explorer Photo Contest Winners!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5th Gen 2011 - 2013 Ford Explorer Photo Contest Winners!!

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
Thank's for everyone's participation. There were a lot of great shots to choose from.:chug:

Here are my favorites:

contest_01.jpg

First Place - baxterdown - 1 year Elite Explorer membership

attachment.php

Second Place - ModMiFord - 6 month Elite Explorer membership

Explorer3.jpg

Third Place - jledvina -3 month Elite Explorer membership

Congratulations to our winners:chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There were a lot of VERY nice rides, but I LOVE how Baxter had the trim pieces painted body color:thumbsup: Hopefully Ford is looking through this thread and saying, "why didn't we do that?"

Great rides everyone!

HOLY COW!!!!!! I WON???? I'm speechless and incredibly appreciative!!! Thanks guys for the nice things you always say about my Ex and thanks Rick for choosing Crayola Washington as the winner! This is SOOOOOO COOLL!!!!! :D

Thanks everyone! Congrats Baxter! :)

Congrats winners

Congratulations to the winners! :chug:

Thanks all. There wasn't a bad Ex in the bunch. I loved all of the photos!

HOLY COW!!!!!! I WON???? I'm speechless and incredibly appreciative!!! Thanks guys for the nice things you always say about my Ex and thanks Rick for choosing Crayola Washington as the winner! This is SOOOOOO COOLL!!!!! :D

Congrats Baxter:salute:

Congrats man...where in SFLA was that picture taken if you dont mind me asking ? :)

Back