• Register Today It's free!

74 bronco Buy it? ( 3 big pics)

zman

Reaction score
City, State
Baton rouge and New iberia Louisiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT
This bronco is for sale. I have been debating on buying one for a while (but whould have to sell the Ex.:(.:(. ). It is really close to where i live. The guy is asking $6500 for it (so i can prob talk him down).The first email i sent him asking questions i got this response.

""engine and trans are in great shape. the exhaust manifolds need to be replace with headers (dual exhaust system is already in place). if i were to keep the truck i would add edelbrock performer intake and 4bbl carb.... thats all that is needed. the tires are N78x15 gumbo mudders, but with the 4" lift, 33's would fit easily""

What do you guys think????
272233_10_full.jpg

272233_11_full.jpg

272233_12_full.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

keep the X.... although, it does look like a decent bronco, but i would be too afraid to wheel that with that price tag and the fact it is collectable, and the fact it is so clean.....

Damn... It looks nice... but not for that price... Looks nice, but i'm sure there is better out there to build up for cheaper...

I think its to nice to wheel. I would love to have an Early bronc but I have never seen one for under 5K. I think they are all a little over priced.

never seen one for under $5k man, out here, we have a bunch for around $2-3

$7500 maybe if all modded out!

Over here they are kind of hard to find. Here for 2 grand the best you can get is a bronco needing just about everything (not driveable). Most nice early bronco restored almost fully run about 12500.

mine is visually a hunk of **** and i have turned down $9k cash a few months ago... they seem to command a rediculous price in any condition.

zman- find out first if it has been converted to front discs. if it has discs, its worth the $6500 (in my area anyway). as far as needing a 4" lift to fit 33's, that is crap. it could run 33"s easy as is. i have a friend with one that has 36's and no lift. just cut fenders and no flares. anything you want to know, just ask. i have turned just about every bolt on mine.

Back