• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

91-94 Indiglow Gagues on Ebay! Now they have them.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

4Wheelin

Reaction score
City, State
Smithtown, Long Island, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer Sport 4x4
NO WAY! I have been searching everywhere for those!!
I am buying them ASAP!!!!!

mahieber

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
League City, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT 4x4
Just don't bid agaainst wifesayssell, that's me :D

4Wheelin

Reaction score
City, State
Smithtown, Long Island, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer Sport 4x4
I was looking at them again and they are sectioned off into different pieces. The 91-94 gauges area all one piece if I am not mistaken, at least thats how the plain white face guages are.

Isles4evr

Elite Explorer<br>ECX Member
Reaction score
City, State
Mechanicsville, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 XL 2dr
When you take apart your gague cluster there are 4 different pieces... the speedo, tach, and then 2 for the oil, gas, temp, and batt side.
I hope to be getting some of these soon too. A freind of mine has them in his 96 sport, and ther are nice!

Chris

alphasylum

Elite Explorer Babe
Reaction score
City, State
Milwaukee, WI
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Sport
I was looking at them again and they are sectioned off into different pieces. The 91-94 gauges area all one piece if I am not mistaken, at least thats how the plain white face guages are.

----------

When I bought mine for my 98 I thought the same thing, the plastic cover that goes over those gauges actually has little dividers that cover those seams making it look like 1 piece.

Hartman

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Indianapolis, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 5.0
I would get white faced gauges but I'd probably screw something up in the dash. I have very low self-esteem! :eek:

mahieber

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
League City, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT 4x4
Originally posted by 4Wheelin
The 91 through 94 guages are in pieces just like they show in the picture on eBay. The sides of each piece overlap holding the next one in. The speedo goes in first, then the tach, then the fuel. then the one on the farthest left that I can't remember right now.

I am hoping that when you put these stick on guages on, that they look clean. Even if they don't they are cheaper than my Shelf-It which lasted 14 1/2 hours in my truck.

I just wish they would have had them before I put my dash back together last weekend.:bounce:

mahieber

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
League City, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT 4x4
never left the driveway with it, does that still count as my worst mod???:fire:

Hartman

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Indianapolis, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 5.0
What is Shelf-It?

mahieber

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
League City, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT 4x4
email me your address, I'll send you a free sample

mahieber

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
League City, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT 4x4
It is a Grandpa looking shelf that screws in place of your sunvisors that gives you a shelf to put clutter across most of the front of your explorer. It makes your visors non-functional, does not go all the way to the front of the headliner, and is basically for retirees and those living in broken down X's. It looked much better in the ad.

mahieber

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
League City, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT 4x4
looks like this...

Attachments

LiKuiD

bahhhhhhhhh
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Hillsborough, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 EB
oh my word....if someone gets these and installs them PLEASE post pics....ive been waiting for these for soooooo long and now that theyre here i dont know what to do :confused:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.