91-94 Indiglow Gagues on Ebay! Now they have them. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

91-94 Indiglow Gagues on Ebay! Now they have them.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

NO WAY! I have been searching everywhere for those!!
I am buying them ASAP!!!!!

Just don't bid agaainst wifesayssell, that's me :D

I was looking at them again and they are sectioned off into different pieces. The 91-94 gauges area all one piece if I am not mistaken, at least thats how the plain white face guages are.

When you take apart your gague cluster there are 4 different pieces... the speedo, tach, and then 2 for the oil, gas, temp, and batt side.
I hope to be getting some of these soon too. A freind of mine has them in his 96 sport, and ther are nice!

Chris

I was looking at them again and they are sectioned off into different pieces. The 91-94 gauges area all one piece if I am not mistaken, at least thats how the plain white face guages are.

----------

When I bought mine for my 98 I thought the same thing, the plastic cover that goes over those gauges actually has little dividers that cover those seams making it look like 1 piece.

I would get white faced gauges but I'd probably screw something up in the dash. I have very low self-esteem! :eek:

Originally posted by 4Wheelin

The 91 through 94 guages are in pieces just like they show in the picture on eBay. The sides of each piece overlap holding the next one in. The speedo goes in first, then the tach, then the fuel. then the one on the farthest left that I can't remember right now.

I am hoping that when you put these stick on guages on, that they look clean. Even if they don't they are cheaper than my Shelf-It which lasted 14 1/2 hours in my truck.

I just wish they would have had them before I put my dash back together last weekend.:bounce:

never left the driveway with it, does that still count as my worst mod???:fire:

What is Shelf-It?

email me your address, I'll send you a free sample

It is a Grandpa looking shelf that screws in place of your sunvisors that gives you a shelf to put clutter across most of the front of your explorer. It makes your visors non-functional, does not go all the way to the front of the headliner, and is basically for retirees and those living in broken down X's. It looked much better in the ad.

looks like this...

Attachments

• shelfit_photo.jpg
    shelfit_photo.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 221

oh my word....if someone gets these and installs them PLEASE post pics....ive been waiting for these for soooooo long and now that theyre here i dont know what to do :confused:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back