For Sale - 91 Ford Explorer Rock Crawler | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 91 Ford Explorer Rock Crawler

mudder1991

Reaction score
City, State
San Antonio, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Ford Explorer
Im selling my 91 Explorer Rock Crawler, Ive used it for about 5 years and I love it but now I want to focus on my other 91 explorer that is still street legal. I have a clear title for it so It could probably be street legal again but it would take some work. Currently I trailer it to different parks and ranches to go off roading. Below is a list of what I have done to it, if you have any questions just send me a message. I'm looking to get $3000 out of it if I can but I'm open to offers too. I am located in San Antonio, TX.

Clean Title In Hand

Here is what the truck has –
Full tube roll cage
Functional snorkel and raised vent tubes, also ECM is raised.
35x12.50-15 Cooper Discoverer MT's, with a Goodyear Wrangler MT/R spare of the same size.
Ford C5 Automatic Transmission, fully rebuilt with TCI components and a Transgo FULL MANUAL valve body.
Engine is stock 4.0 V6 but was painted, and all the aluminum parts were polished and clear coated.
Borg Warner 1354 Transfer Case
Shorty Pacesetter Headers
Flowmaster 40 muffler
Superlift 4" lift brackets for front axle
Jeep XJ supersoft lift coils, 150 pounds per inch.
ford ranger light leaf stack in back, flipped to top of axle tube.
2000 ford explorer 8.8 rear axle with disk brakes and fully locked differential.
Summit Racing 12 gallon fuel cell.
Driveshafts Unlimited Custom Driveshafts.

IMG_0968.JPG

IMG_0969.JPG

Motor Done.jpg

Here is a link to my YouTube channel, has a bunch of videos of the explorer in action, most are before the lift kit and bigger tires though.
Emery Way

Price dropped to $2500

Back