• Register Today It's free!

93 explorer seats?

hlover

Reaction score
City, State
camden, new jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 ford explorer
hey my driver seat on my explorer broke and i need to replace it. I was woundering what seats could i use instead of the stock ones. I really dont like the ones on mu two door.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can use 91-2001 2 door or 4 door seats, power or manual, cloth or leather, heated or not
Bolt them to your 2 door seat tracks and BLAMO new seats.

I like my 1999 eddie bauer heated power leather seats, I installed them in my 88, the 1988 seats were SHOT

94 ranger seats

new-front-seats.jpg

I like them

You can use 91-2001 2 door or 4 door seats, power or manual, cloth or leather, heated or not
Bolt them to your 2 door seat tracks and BLAMO new seats.

I like my 1999 eddie bauer heated power leather seats, I installed them in my 88, the 1988 seats were SHOT

Can you tell what the difference is between 2001 and 2002 seats? There are great sets of 2002 seats around, but not 2001 and earlier.

Be gentle, I'm a virgin.

;{>

Cheers!

John

Never mind...

I found a great pair of 2000 seats. I am hooked up!

Cheers!

John

will the seats from a 93 4dr fit in a 93 2dr with out any problems.

will the seats from a 93 4dr fit in a 93 2dr with out any problems.

The front seats will interchange, but you'll need to use the 2-door seat tracks.

Cheers!

John

OMG... You are a life saver! My 400 LB brother in law was asked to move my explorer ( a 99) and broke the driver seat, it was like a chip under a Rhino. :( It freely slides back and forth, and I fear if I were to get in an accident, I'd freely slide foward into the windsheild! lol... anyway, I have only been able to find 94 seats, and I have been searching the internet honestly for about 4 days trying to find out if they would fit my car. YOU ARE THE BEST!

will the 91-98 seats fit in my 4 door eddie bauer?

I have leather, power seats, and i leaned back to put my pants back on lol long story ;) and the seat literally broke and now the back freely moves, instead of having to pull the handle on the side, so i have so sit with no back support and its very uncomfy lol.

Id like to get a set of like 95-01 style leather seats, power, AND heated, would they bolt right on? (Obv needing wiring for the heaters so besides that)

Back