93 F-150 Viper alarm HELP

JMan689

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Downers Grove, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'14 Focus ST
Ok so my Lightning had a Viper alarm on it and after i got the truck started today we shut her down till we were ready to leave. Somehow the alarm went haywire and the 2nd time i went to start the truck the alarm went off. Now it won't shut off, my keyfob doesnt want to work and nothing will shut this damn thing off. We managed to disconnect the sound so it won't keep going off but it constantly clicks still and my lights all flash, not to mention some of the time it won't let me start the truck. Any thoughts?

Remove the system, all is does is interupt the ignition signal and is patched into the lights.

Remove it and fix all the places where it's patched in.

It has it's own alarm anyways.

Jeff - :navajo:

Thats what we are going to do....only thing is we have no idea where its at under the dash the only wire leading to the speaker goes up into the back of the dash.

Any luck on this one? Take out the fob battery, pop it back in... and then retry. If that's not it, hold down the panic button for 30 seconds then hold down the unlock button for 30 seconds. I stopped using my Viper because it started acting out and making odd noises.

Back