93 navajo lift questions | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

93 navajo lift questions

Project GT

Reaction score
Hey while searching and finding out great things on this site. I can't seem to find a defenite answer.

Could I buy the ford coil spacers, and then new 2" coil springs for the front and get nearly 4" of lift. Or do I have to get new brackets and arms and anything else that normally comes in a kit?

I know the rear I can just do shackles and aal but Im just confused about the front part.

thanks for helping out the new guy

I have a 92 Navajo and was looking to do something similar and found you would have to buy new radius arms due to the old ones not being quite long enough I was trying for 4" thou I wound up just doing the SOA and buying new coil springs for the front I don't like the ride very much as mine is a 2x4 so Im now working on a solid front axle swap. I know have around 5.5" of lift all around

You Can't. In order to get the truck to align properly, you need to have drop brackets for the beams for anything over 2". You asked a question that has only been answered 1,000,000 times on this forum... SEARCH and all the answers will be clear.

well I did search about coil springs and never could find anything about what I asked for. Maybe i just missed a thread. Oh well thanks for the answer

Back