93 sport on 35's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

93 sport on 35's

Hey all. I am not new here but I figured it was time to show a few of my rigs over the time I have been here. This site has been a great source of info and I thank all that have helped. I have had 2 BII's and another Ex sport before the one I have now.

Here is a pic of my first BII, never should have sold it :( 5" susp lift, 35's, 4.56 gears, minispool rear, lockrite front.

845149_142_full.jpg

Here is a pic of my first Ex Sport. 3" body lift, 33's, 3.73 gears

2532591_15_full.jpg

Now this is my ride. 93 sport with 6" skyjacker, 5.13 gears, 35's and more to come

IMG_1841.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes I love the short wheelbase. Where we wheel it is very tight and technical through trees. My future plans will be to save up a little more $$$ to start with and then bumpers, rocksliders, then possibly tie them together with a simple exo cage. I am putting a new clutch, pressure plate, slave and throwout brg, rear main seal in it tomorrow. I will see how the front settles and I may have to put in some 1" spacers under the coils. Lockers are in the distant future but not an immediate concern. This is my DD so it will be mild to medium wheeling for a while. Thanks for lookin :D

Wow, love all three of your rides you've had. Really enjoy the white sport and the bII.

nice lookin rides u got there

Clean man! looks like mine:)

Heh, Looks like you and me have something in common. Your B II is the spittin image of my first and the 93 is the same one I have parked in the garage as for the 91 Sport I had, it was brown.

Now this is my ride. 93 sport with 6" skyjacker, 5.13 gears, 35's and more to come

IMG_1841.jpg

if i had a bunch of money to throw around, this would be in my driveway parked next to the explorer i have now. looks great! like the first gens a lot.

Back