93 X lowered for sale =( | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

93 X lowered for sale =(

BarberJ

Reaction score
I hate to inform all of you that my explorer is for sale... I have not lost interest I just lack the funding to finish it. it was a 4wd explorer sport converted to 2wd and lowered 4 inches up front... 3 in the back.. although it sits higher now cause there is no system.. need body work.. the interior is out right now.. was being changed over to black.. all the panels are black except the doors.. the dash is black.. but needs a new trim that goes around the cluster and radio.. the seats are good.. but still gray..seat belts have been dyed black..have lots of new parts... engine runs fine.. 120k miles I think.. maybe a few more.. trans was rebuilt not to long ago.. when converted to 2wd all bushings were replaced on the front end.. so its like new... new windshield and door windows White Guages. has brand new black carpet and headliner..will include all parts... new and old. if you wanna see the truck.. goto Dead Link Removed these are old pictures.. the truck is currently pretty much apart.. but drivable. if interested I will e-mail current pictures.. will put back together properly if sold.truck has very high potential.. if owner has the money to support it.. I dunno how much to ask so I'll keep it pretty low.. like around 3 grand OBO.. also clear tailights with strobes are included.. Oh yeah I live in NJ serious inquires only
xshlongarx@aol.com
Jay

aslo I have a 2001 Ranger XLT black w/ tan interior 15k highway miles
lowered 4 up front 5 in the back roll pan its 2wd with the nice 4wd bumper w/ foglights..
pioneer deh 8200 the one w/ el display and dolphins
I'll throw in my one bass tube too..
white guages..
4 cylinder 5 speed...it moves!
lil intake..
rdy for a system
lowered w/ the DJM 4/5 kit all new upper and lower control arms new springs shocks and a flip in the back still rides good

you can see a pict at http://www.tibetanterr.com/pict/l.jpg

What kind of strobes do you have and are you selling them separatly?

Back