• Register Today It's free!

94 Navajo grille

Drednaut

Reaction score
City, State
Wayne, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 eddie bauer 94 navajo
So last winter I hit a small tree and since my grille has been broken I'm looking to replace it but cannot find one but I can get the grille from a same year mazda pickup no problem but does anyone know if it will fit?

well im sorry to say, that without doing alot of customizing the mazda truck grille will not fit. it is a different body style than our explorer ranger navajo front end. the 93-97 mazda truck looks alot like our grille but the truck is based off the second generation ranger. i hit a deer with my navajo and i ended up replacing the grille reinforcement with a junkyard one from maine. ($45+ $45 shipping) i bought the marker light off ebay for $35 + $5 shipping. and the grille i bought off of parts.com for $190. the cheapest way to go, is to buy a ranger/explorer grille, the full headlight set with corners and turn signals and mounts. and just put that in. i like the mazda front end so i payed the higher price to fix it. you could check car-part.com also. it sucks to hear another navajo needs a grille because i know how hard its going to be to find it.

here is a link to mine when i did it... if its any help...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345224

yeah ill probibly just end up just leaveing it as is

well im sorry to say, that without doing alot of customizing the mazda truck grille will not fit. it is a different body style than our explorer ranger navajo front end. the 93-97 mazda truck looks alot like our grille but the truck is based off the second generation ranger. i hit a deer with my navajo and i ended up replacing the grille reinforcement with a junkyard one from maine. ($45+ $45 shipping) i bought the marker light off ebay for $35 + $5 shipping. and the grille i bought off of parts.com for $190. the cheapest way to go, is to buy a ranger/explorer grille, the full headlight set with corners and turn signals and mounts. and just put that in. i like the mazda front end so i payed the higher price to fix it. you could check car-part.com also. it sucks to hear another navajo needs a grille because i know how hard its going to be to find it.

here is a link to mine when i did it... if its any help...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345224

Back