1975421_3_full.jpg

____after lifted 4"s
1975421_16_full.jpg
1975421_19_full.jpg

________NOW________6"s
1975421_23_full.jpg

1975421_22_full.jpg

1975421_21_full.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

truck already looks nice, once u get the mods done definetly post some pics up!

thanx.... hope to get it done..... feels like it will be forever!!!!!!!!

thats a nice looking truck. did you ever figure out what you are going to do suspension-wise?

whoooaa man what year is it! i think your camera is like in the FUTURE man

havent adjusted the date on the camera... Im going with simple 5.5 inch lift and spring over and hand some 33" MT/Rs on it.... but ive been eyeing some used coilover kits at dezertranger......

new news I got a 4" tuff country lift used..went to the J yard and found a ranger with it on and looks like new.bartered him some used vett runflat tires for it.. so i will be a working tuesday installing it and going to work so i can alighn it, working in a shop is great. guiess that ill have to put the winter wheels on so it doesnt look so goofy with 31's and a 4" lift

my buddy had that lift on a 91 sport and loved it, he had 32's and they fit pretty good. keep us updated

wow looks really good, i also like how where the exhaust dumps. never seen that on an X

yea,, it looks cool but i have to chop it. its dented up, hit a few rocks.. Its just in the way...would be practicle on a street truck... now i have to put on the bigger tires and new rims. plus the shocks i got are shot.they were used dah me..recemend any good shocks? I was leaning to rancho rs5000's I just want a good off road shock...

Back