For Sale - 95-01 Explorer Parts for SALE | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 95-01 Explorer Parts for SALE

So as a lot of you know, I've been parting out my 97 Explorer Limited Edition V8. I got the SUV towed to the scrap yard, but I stripped SO many parts out of it before it left. Almost all the parts I have will work with Explorers 95-01. The interior was a nice tan color (the darker tan). Everything's taking up space in my garage, so im letting parts go for CHEAP!! Let me know what your interested in, or if you want pictures.

Mass Air Flow Sensor - $20
Throttle Body - $20
Front License Plate Holder - $5
Newer Style Pass Side Exhaust Manifold (Dorman 674-329) - $30
Lamp-Out Module (These are HARD to find!!) - $20
All 4 "Limited" Center Caps - $20 for all 4
Remy 130 Amp Alternator (Installed only a couple weeks before I started parting out Explorer) - $40
Denso Oxygen Sensor (In box) Downstream Left or Right - Part # 234-4071 - $25
Ford JBL Headunit - $30
All 4 Ford JBL Premium Sound Speakers - $10 Each
PCM (Powertrain Control Module) Computer -$40
Pearl White Radio Bezel & Center Console Pieces -$15 Each
Message Center/Trip Computer -$15
Front "Offset" Cupholder - $10
Overhead Console (Lights, Compass) - $15
Blower Motor Resistor -$10
Front Seat Headrests Only -$20 Each
2 Motorcraft Ignition Coil Packs -$30 for both
Stant 10502 Locking Gas Cap - $10
Interior Visors - $20 for both
Air Ride Suspension Switch - $10
Passenger Side Airbag - $40
Glove Box - $20
Drivers Side Airbag - $40
Cruise Control Buttons (In good shape!) - SOLD
Interior Door Handle Clips - $5
Seat Memory Buttons - $5
Side Mirror Adjuster Button - SOLD
Front Interior Lower Kick Panels - $20 for both
Headlight "Flaps" Assembly - $15
Fog Light 880 HID Bulbs (6000k White, 8000k Light Blue, and 10000k Dark Blue) $10 a pair

Also:

JL Audio 6W3 4 Ohm 6 1/2" Subwoofer. 150 Watts RMS 300 Watts. This sub hits for being only 6.5 Inches. Good for a factory replacement in the 95-97 Explorers or for a custom setup. 4 Ohm version. Works and is not blown, but may need the Negative lead re-glued because it cuts out. I've found that wiggling the negative speaker lead makes it work. $40

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm interested in the cruise control buttons and the side mirror switch. Can you either post pics of them or send them to me at dlong1119 (at) gmail.com?

I'm interested in the cruise control buttons and the side mirror switch. Can you either post pics of them or send them to me at dlong1119 (at) gmail.com?

Great condition! Just like all of the other parts for sale.

Attachments

• IMAG0583.jpg
    IMAG0583.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 760
  • IMAG0584.jpg
    IMAG0584.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 740

PM sent!

Center Console

Do you have the Center Console Lid? Can I get pictures of the bottom of the lid (screws on mine have cracked the plastic)?

Do you have the Center Console Lid? Can I get pictures of the bottom of the lid (screws on mine have cracked the plastic)?

No console lid. I only have what's listed.

When you took out the lamp out module did you take out all the wiring that was through the console? That is what I'm looking for.

When you took out the lamp out module did you take out all the wiring that was through the console? That is what I'm looking for.

No, sorry, I just got the Lamp Out Module out without the wiring

did you install the manifold yourself? the link says that one fits 98-01ish, I have a 97 XLT with the older tube-style manifold. I've heard it can be upgraded to the newer cast iron version, but some mods need to be made (oil filler tube or dipstick, I can't remember which one has to be moved.)

I'm looking for a replacement head unit for my stock one which no longer works. Any idea if yours might fit my '93 Premium Sound unit (it's not the high end one with sub woofer)?

offset cup holder

Interested in the front offset cupholder. Do you have a pic of it. Thanks

offset cup holder

Interested in the front offset cupholder. Do you have a pic of it. Thanks

head swap

I'm looking for a replacement head unit for my stock one which no longer works. Any idea if yours might fit my '93 Premium Sound unit (it's not the high end one with sub woofer)?

I'd say yes, maybe with some slight mods. You also might want to try cross referencing his ex and yours on crutchfield.com to see if the same receivers fit both.

did you install the manifold yourself? the link says that one fits 98-01ish, I have a 97 XLT with the older tube-style manifold. I've heard it can be upgraded to the newer cast iron version, but some mods need to be made (oil filler tube or dipstick, I can't remember which one has to be moved.)

Yes I did, it was a direct fit on my 97. I did both, and they just bolted right up. Didnt have to move anything.

Good suggestion, Noah, thanks!

All 4 "Limited" Center Caps - $20 for all 4
Pearl White Radio Bezel -$15
Overhead Console (Lights, Compass) - $15
Front Seat Headrests Only -$20 Each
Passenger Side Airbag - $40
JL Audio 6W3 - $40

pics of the Caps
is the airbag painted white, to match the Radio Bezel?
anything special about the headrests?
pics of the overhead console

please and thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll take those speakers if they're any good.

Back