For Sale - 95-01 Explorer Projector Housings For Sale!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 95-01 Explorer Projector Housings For Sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Up for sale is a pair of Black Explorer Projector Housings. These will fit Explorers from 95-01. They are a direct fit and the installation is just plug and play (VERY Easy). You can either choose to wire the Halos and LEDs to the corner/parking lights, or to your own switch. I can change one of the LED colors to green if you'd like. 55 H1 Watt Halogen Bulbs are included.

*If you look in the picture, one of the mounting clips had cracked so I just glued it back on - no biggie!

Asking $120 + Shipping

Attachments

• ONEEEE.jpg
    ONEEEE.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 545
  • TWOOOO.jpg
    TWOOOO.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 531
  • THREEE.jpg
    THREEE.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 524
  • FOURRRR.jpg
    FOURRRR.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 516

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Those look great, wish they'd fit my 2001 explorer sport gah.. :/

interested. what bulbs do they take?

and how's the light quality?

and how's the light quality?

Well I can't say for the Low Beam Halogens, becuase I had 2 HID Kits in them, but with HIDs they were great!

But when I first got them I was still waiting for my High beam kit to come in, so i used halogen bulb and light output was excellent.

I'll try and take some pictures tonight, but they'll be of HIDs not the Halogens you'd get with them.

Price is $120 + Shipping now

Thats a GREAT price on these!

Free bump:)

Thats no good... If you dont mind me asking, what happened?

Thats no good... If you dont mind me asking, what happened?

One word..Transmission :\
I love my 96 Limited so much and i've done so much to her I can't let her go now!

Ah no good; same thing's goin on with me though, but thankfully I scored a freshly rebuilt trans (~200miles), for 400$ with my taxes and now I just need it installed. Im just driving mine until it quits.

shipping to 18610

what about shipping to 28403

Ah no good; same thing's goin on with me though, but thankfully I scored a freshly rebuilt trans (~200miles), for 400$ with my taxes and now I just need it installed. Im just driving mine until it quits.

crazy i sold you that! i just got another slpoder v8 awd with a bad trans regretting i sold that lol. in the midst of putting a used i just got in now.

shipping to 36854?

crazy i sold you that! i just got another slpoder v8 awd with a bad trans regretting i sold that lol. in the midst of putting a used i just got in now.

shipping to 36854?

Haha yup! Thanks again man; and congrats on the new ride!

shipping to 36854?

Shipping is $15 to 36854

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back