95-01 fiberglass cowl hood | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

95-01 fiberglass cowl hood

Iwant one NOW,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like it, would look great with glass fenders. Put me on the list.

I am very interested myself. I have been looking into getting one for my truck for a very long time. But I have a couple questions. First is the most popular, the price. And would there be some sort of warranty? I dont want to pay an arm and a leg for something that will crack or break under normal use within a year or so. Or when it comes in, it wont fit. There is a thread on here about a front bumper that several people got shafted on and there is nothing they can do besides count their losses. Just looking out for everybody's interests.

here are a few more pics i just took-

PC260430.JPG

PC260439.JPG

PC260442.JPG

PC260446.JPG

looks good.. how much did that cost?

Ok, you've made your point. Its nice. Now, can you please stop posting pictures before I make love to my monitor.

mouth_water.gif
mouth_water.gif
mouth_water.gif

Everything seems like it would hinge on the price. I would love to have one too, since my factory hood has several scratches and is in poor condition. If the price is right I may as well be in too. It all depends. Later

Hey bro it looks like the scoop is actually functional. Can you verify this so I can drool some more :D

rydinhigh - Ho w ya doing?
Yes- the rear of the cowl is open and has screens in place.... lets the hot air out.

I have no idea what going on with these. I am talking to the guy who made mine at the moment and trying to see what he wants to do. I told hime that people are interested and he keeps telling me that he has to see if he has time..... 20 hoods is alot- lol
He has made other hoods before but mostly makes other fiberglass things instead. He makes these cool housings for industeral floor polishers and stuff like that.

Need one now

Hey, I know everyone wants one, but can I have the next one he makes? Reason being a soccer mom in an SUV was doing 3 moving violations when she clipped my front end. Insurance is paying for a junkyard replacement, and I would have to kick in the balance, but I need it NOW as the Body shop will start painting in mid January. So PLEASE, how about it?

Looks good. I'm going to go ahead and have my fiberglass scoop molded in, but if the price is right I'm sure he'll get a lot of buyers.

I just got my '83 Mustang blister today. Nice hood tho!

Originally posted by Black Magic
Where did you get that? Off ebay?
Yes, Sir.

:eek: :eek: (PUR PONIE'S truck) :eek: :eek: very nice. although does that grill mesh have chevy bow ties on it?!?!?

although does that grill mesh have chevy bow ties on it?!?!?
WHAT!!!????????? NO WAY.... must just be the picture.

Dude that looks nice.
I would be interested in one.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Chevy Bowties LOL!

Back