95-01 fiberglass cowl hood | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

95-01 fiberglass cowl hood

Originally posted by 98FordX24
Yes, Sir.

I was trying to win that too. I am fearlessfighters on ebay. I didn't really bid that high just wanted to get it to "see" how it looks.

Congrats on your win! I can't wait to see it on your truck.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah i'd like to see the pics too.. could you repost them PUR PONY? email to me and i'll post em here if you want

Something must be wrong with his site cause his other pics arent working either.

Originally posted by Black Magic
I was trying to win that too. I am fearlessfighters on ebay. I didn't really bid that high just wanted to get it to "see" how it looks.

Congrats on your win! I can't wait to see it on your truck.
Well, since you werent the last bidder before I bid, I dont feel so bad. You had me worried for a min.;)

Originally posted by 98FordX24
Well, since you werent the last bidder before I bid, I dont feel so bad. You had me worried for a min.;)

I forgot to use my secret ebay.com wepon and forgot to check it later in the auction. I am glad to see someone from here win it though! I can't wait to see it on your truck.

Originally posted by Black Magic
I forgot to use my secret ebay.com wepon
Well, if you didnt forget, we would have seen who's weapon was better :)

Thats why I would have felt bad if I beat you like that, but you werent the last bidder before I took it so....

This thing seen paint yet?

Never mind the paint, any word on if he'll make more hoods? If so, how much will they be?

I take it that the cowl hood is a bust? I havent heard nothing in quite a while so I guess I'll consider a no-go right?

it looks almost identical to the EE hood they just came out with, it woudl probably be better off to go with that....they will be able to produce plenty, and your buying it from a supporter (and sponsor) of the site

Nick, can you repeat that? Did you say explorer express came out with a cowl hood??? i dont see it on their site?

yep John V of Explorer Express posted here personally and showed pics and whatnot. The thread is here

Dead Link Removed

Assuming the rear wing comes out ok, I'm sure that my fiber guy wouldn't mind... is this really what everyone likes? Sorry, I'm not much for the cowl induction as much as some type of scoup but I would probably like it once it was on there. Also, that hood that PUR had on there wasn't fiber, was it?

Yes it was fiberglass.

Hence the name of the thread.....haha jk

I really like the cowl hoods. They look badass and are functional. Oooo..if only i had like 700 bucks to buy one and paint it...

oh well...

as the depression sets in

OK, add me to the wish list too! But if the wife finds out I'll be crucified for this. Just bought new wheels and tires and.......

Anybody find that money tree yet, they say its in the backwoods of Arkansas. :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

My neighbor has a full size Silverado and he has a cowl on his hood, but it is just the cowl and it bolts right on top of the stock hood. It looks good. Why can't we have something like that made? It has to be cheaper.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, this one is going on when it gets warmer. $100 for the scoop and $20 worth of sandpaper and bondo. Should work ;)

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Back