95-01 Moog Upper control arms | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

95-01 Moog Upper control arms

I have a few Moog uppers that I have been holding on to and realized I don't need this many. All the joints are nice and tight, but the boots are ripped on every one except the one painted black. Also have a set of new in the box replacement ball joints I have no need for. Prices INCLUDE shipping to the lower 48.

Left upper - SOLD
Right upper painted - $30
Other right uppers - $25
New in box Moog replacement joints - SOLD

rps20140122_130536.jpg

rps20140122_131241.jpg

rps20140122_131305.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump, need the room

give you 30 shipped for the lower ball joints, that is what they are right and what is the part #'s :D:D

give you 30 shipped for the lower ball joints, that is what they are right and what is the part #'s :D:D

Those were actually for the upper replacement moog arms, they have been sold though. Still have most of the upper arms though.

still have these 2
Left upper - $35
Right upper painted - $30

I'm interested if you still have any. This fits my 2000 AWD 5.0 Explorer, correct? I'm editing because I just realized you said the ball joints are nice and tight on them, but the boots are ripped? Is that something that can be replaced?

Also, do you have any lower ball joints? Thanks

The boots on Moog ball joints just pop off. A new boot from them is like $4 but should be covered under the lifetime warranty.

Hmmm still have any to sell? I notice you responded in your other thread.

Hmmm still have any to sell? I notice you responded in your other thread.

Sorry I have been slacking. I actually still have all the arms in the picture above for sale. I'll send you a PM

I received the Left Upper and one of the Unpainted Right Upper control arms, packaged safely and nicely. Thanks for being so informative and quick.

Those were actually for the upper replacement moog arms, they have been sold though. Still have most of the upper arms though.
I need a driver upper for a 00 explorer 4x4, these are the ck series right? And its the assembly too?

Back