• Register Today It's free!

95-98? Fabtech Lift..Soon

Gopher

Reaction score
City, State
Westminster/Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT 2wd
Well guys..While i was at Fabtech this weekend having my truck worked on. I was talking to them about lifts for the new Explorers. The guy told me that right now they have one in the works and it should be out in a couple of months. It's pretty much like the Procomp, but for around 450 he said. Which is cheaper than the procomp. The fabtech lift for the newer Explorers is for 2wd only.
Thought this might brighten a few of your days. You can email fabtech at www.fabtechmotorsports.com

Originally posted by Gopher
Well guys..While i was at Fabtech this weekend having my truck worked on. I was talking to them about lifts for the new Explorers. The guy told me that right now they have one in the works and it should be out in a couple of months. It's pretty much like the Procomp, but for around 450 he said. Which is cheaper than the procomp. The fabtech lift for the newer Explorers is for 2wd only.
Thought this might brighten a few of your days. You can email fabtech at www.fabtechmotorsports.com

Is it going to be just a spindle and add leaf combo?

I beleave it was just a spindle lift. But you might want to ask if the upper arms of the ranger would work. I honestly am not sure. I Do know he said spindle. I think the rear springs would be like the ones i have that are a 3.5 inch lift.

Back