95 fenders & hood on a 93 Explorer. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

95 fenders & hood on a 93 Explorer.

Hi new guy here I have a 93 Explorer sport with only 38000 orignal miles bought it from any old woman. Any how im going to make a street truck out of it I have a 5.0 out of a 90 mustang im going to put in. I also have a 95 explorer hit in the rear so its just for parts. I like the rounded front end of the 95 alot better than the square 93 front end. Does any one know if the finders hood and grill are interchangable. Thanks James.

Welcome to this forum! I've moved your thread into the body work & detailing section. It's a shame to rip out an engine with such low mileage. Maybe you could use it the way it is, and find another one to mod?

Welcome to this forum! I've moved your thread into the body work & detailing section. It's a shame to rip out an engine with such low mileage. Maybe you could use it the way it is, and find another one to mod?

I'm sure he'll be able to sell it, someone will put it to good use.

Now for the front clip, yes it can be done but it's not exactly easy. I know Rick has done it for sure, and I'm not sure about which other members have.

Thanks for the info. Does any body have instructions for doing the front end swap? Im a good mechanic but terrible at body work. Dont worry about the 4.0 out of the Explorer I got plans for it to go in my 88 Ranger. The old 2.9 on its last leg.

Check out THIS thread.

You could also PM CDW6212R . I think he did what you are wanting to do but in reverse.

Back