95 power seats wirings help | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

95 power seats wirings help

daisyrocky

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Ford Explorer
Hi, I've just brought a set of EB leather power seats for my 95 Explorer from my local junk yard. My original set is manual. What is the best hot wire from the fuse box to hook the wires to the seats or is there a wire I can tap into? I've look under the carpet and there's no wire. Thank you.

My manual shows that it should be connected to a 30 amp fuse (fuse #5, I believe), in the power diestribution box.

I am surprised that you found not wire, it should be located under the drivers seat. According to alldata the connector number is c346 and it is the only connector in the wire.

Thanks! I removed the whole carpet and the wire is not there either on the driver or passenger side. I traced the wire from the Explorer I brought the seat from and it has the black/white stripe and a solid black but none from my Explorer.

upgrading my 95 explorer

I see it was posted about upgrading the seats in the 95 explorer to the eddie bauer power seats. I would like to know the out come. Because I am getting ready to do my truck. Thank you for any help

Back