95-up auxillary light switches

TarHeel085

And den
Reaction score
City, State
Raleigh, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport 4wd
i have seen a bunch of guys that have modified there kleenex box into a place to put there aux. light witches. i currently have my Hella witch between the sonsole an the floor. since i recently found out they dont make the kleenexs for the spot anymore (not like i had them in there anyway). but i would like to know how you guys that have it, did it? i mean like what did you use to mount it? the switch i mean.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

might want to ask this one in the performance lighting forum.

Well,
Right now I'm look'in for a piece that would fill the hole and look stock ( at first I was think'in Texas Kleenex box ) but I think that would be a great area for switches... but where do you find a piece that matches/fill's the spot?????

View

The center is just a piece of black plastic. I drilled a few holes for the other 2 switches. The kleenex backing plate was cut to give room for the wires. They're just run under the black plastic trim.

Or you could put them.........
View

Just a thought....

Some cheap epoxy/silicone type stuff. It was just lying around so we used it.

BTW, that location is really convenient for just resting your hand on. Great for surprise blasts of the airhorns!

Back